• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are you doing for Halloween?

maniacmaran

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so Halloween is in less than 10 minutes, (My time, eastern standard time) and I was wondering... If you are celebrating Halloween tomorrow, what are you going to be? Are you going to be a werewolf?, a vampire? A power ranger?, etc. Me, I'm not going trick or treating, I got too old for it, but that doesn't stop me from celebrating and enjoying the holiday. My plan is to stay home, eat some candy and watch a few scary flicks. So what about you guys what are you guys doing for Halloween?

Last edited:

Squigly

Reaction score
I'm screening a Halloween movie marathon! (No R-rated stuff though, since there are minors watching :p)

maniacmaran

Reaction score
Lol awww that sounds fun though. :D
Nothing really, I've already done my part for Halloween a few days ago. We had a Halloween theme going on at my work (Fire Service) for the kids and all. We made the entire station to be a haunted house, was well funny. All of them kids came out crying. Lol. Not really that interested in Halloween besides doing it at work.[/Qfun thoug