• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Were you ever in Silver? How long did it take you to get out?

Alex

Reaction score
I was about MG1 before the Great Deranking occurred, which made me quit. After losing my rank and coming back (just recently) I was placed in Silver Elite Master. I think it took me around 3 days to get out and I am now trying to climb my way back. My current rank is GN3 and hopefully I can get back go MG soon.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Well...I'm still silver, but i don't play much CS GO. I just play for the fun with friends, from time to time. Your question doesn't apply to me :smilingimp: Although i watch a Portuguese streamer that is a god playing CS. He always says that you don't have to be a KennyS on mechanics. You need to know how to use the grenades very well and know the entry points of the maps in order to get picks, and eventually climb. I don't have much time to learn that, but he says it is essential, and otherwise, you are getting boosted if you climb.

forumheem

Reaction score
When I started playing I was in silver 2 and eventually, after playing for half a year I got out of it. You just have to play a lot and improve, be positive. I think it took me so long because I was just very bad at the game and had no experience at previous counter strike games. I eventually ended up on global elite after I think 2 years but then I stopped playing because of how many cheaters were there at the time.

djdanilo

Reaction score
I got Gold Nova 2 after my calibration games. There was a period of time that I didn't play, and lost my rank, after that I got Silver 4, but I got out of it fairly easy. It took 3 or 4 games for to get to Gold Nova 1. I would say I'm a decent player, not bad, but not very good either. In my opinion it is best to play a full party of 5 with friends, I find queuing alone very hard, and you will get decent teammates in every 5 or 6 games.