• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Walking Dead

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ahh so she is dead :(

Doesn't the governor kill her in the comics?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I can't imagine she died.
It was a very big part of Loris death so i doubt they would cut the kid of like that.

KiLLMasTer20

Reaction score
Man i cant wait for the new season its going to be good i know it.

Bench

Reaction score
Same man, the ending killed me, cliff hanger and a half

Reverie

Reaction score
I love The Walking Dead. I think I only started watching it in December or so? And I'm hooked. :p Can not wait til the next season. My favorite character already died though which sucks D:

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Bench said:
Same man, the ending killed me, cliff hanger and a half
They end on a cliff hanger a lot, pretty annoying :p

Reverie said:
I love The Walking Dead. I think I only started watching it in December or so? And I'm hooked. :p Can not wait til the next season. My favorite character already died though which sucks D:

Who was your favorite character? Dale maybe? Darrel is mine and hopefully he won't be dying anytime soon.

Reverie

Reaction score
Mmmm Darrel is sexy. But no my favorite character was Hershel Greene. I feel like he went through so much as a character but he never lost sight of humanity.

Guardian

Reaction score
Season 5 ended not too long ago, and after the last episode, they dropped this little teaser:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/cZWCU516fZU[/video]

Fear The Walking Dead. A new spin-off based in LA. What do you think?

Personally, I would love to see it, but I think a 6-episode first season for a show they know will be popular right out of the gate is a terrible idea.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Season 5 ended not too long ago, and after the last episode, they dropped this little teaser:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/cZWCU516fZU[/video]

Fear The Walking Dead. A new spin-off based in LA. What do you think?

Personally, I would love to see it, but I think a 6-episode first season for a show they know will be popular right out of the gate is a terrible idea.

They did a similar thing with Breaking Bad with Better Call Saul and that seems to be doing well.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
They did a similar thing with Breaking Bad with Better Call Saul and that seems to be doing well.

Yes, that's a good one too. Not quite on the level as Breaking Bad, but its still a good show.

Arariel

Reaction score
Initially, I loved TWD. The latest season. not so much. I guess it has just gotten way too repetitive.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Arariel said:
Initially, I loved TWD. The latest season. not so much. I guess it has just gotten way too repetitive.

I haven't cared about it since the 2nd episode of this season. But a certain persons death has made me rather happy about it :)