• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Varakor [Again, Again, Again?]

Varakor

Reaction score
Hello, again, ASG / Axiom, now, I suppose? I'm Varakor, more commonly known as Virgo in the past while I played on the Clone Wars and Halo RP Servers.

You may have known me as the ODST Colonel, Vota Zuzume the Ranger Commander, Commander Virgo of the 41st Elite Corps, the ARF, Captain of the 91st, and much much more.

So, uh. I kinda left this community a long while back because, honestly? At the time it was pretty cancerous. I had good friends in it, but I couldn't handle all the failrp and kids screeching. Also, staff was corrupt as all hell at the time. A staff manager demoted me from super because I left for school for three days. 'Inactivity'.

But, recently, with a piqued interest I got into Warhammer, I've decided to hop back in, and everything seems 1000x better than it previously was!

Now I'm known as Inquisitor Varakor on the Warhammer server (though, I'm starting to get a little confused and annoyed with how the inquisition works, so I might take up the Great Wolf on his offer to take me into the Space Wolves).

Hope to see you guys around, maybe I'll meet some of the old people I lost contact with again.