• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Utilizing an expensive gaming PC to its full potential

Cнroмα

Reaction score
5G0Lswx.jpg

Womack

Reaction score
I have a friend who has 16gb of RAM but runs a 32bit OS

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Just completed my own build wit a windowed R4. The monitor looks amazing. I have really only played Battlefield 3 and a few minutes of Borderlands 2 but I have yet to notice any ghosting or blurring. Out of everything I purchased I am probably most happy with this monitor. For what you get, the price is a damn steal. I purchased it on Amazon new from MNW Global for $299.99 (the price is now $309.00 but they are still the lowest) and couldn't be happier.

nickdamon

Reaction score
Not sure if you'd be interested, but I cleaned up my own desk with these cheap inexpensive shelving options. I even did my own review because I was so satisfied with them. Boop!

Makef0rt

Reaction score
Ah, my eyes! Jokes aside, but I really hate dual screens. I could never get used to them. I prefer 1 monitor, even if its smaller, doesn't matter.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If it's a gaming PC then you obviously have some clue as to what you are doing. I personally don't like multiple monitors when playing, mainly because of the gaps between the monitors and it would ruin immersion. If it were up to me, it would be a wider or larger one screen, and a second screen used for internet and other non-gaming tasks.

CBL28

Reaction score
There certainly are people who have the extra money to spend. The person with the current highest Steam level spent $13,000 to get it.
Would you mind sharing the specs? And how much it cost in total? I'm just curious.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Oh lord, I don't know what it is about this picture that makes me want to giggle like a school girl. I just imagine this beastly, water cooled behemoth of a computer running this, while you sit in a Garfield onesie and Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties plays in the background.

I didn't even know this game existed, but of course now I have to try it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
There certainly are people who have the extra money to spend. The person with the current highest Steam level spent $13,000 to get it.
Would you mind sharing the specs? And how much it cost in total? I'm just curious.
$13,000 for games and other stuff like trading cards, skins, and probably wallpapers. Yikes, I wouldn't pay nearly that much for an entire PC! But hey, if he had that amount to throw around, I'm sure he wouldn't have missed spending more, so good for him. Hopefully he won't regret it when he gets older and his priorities change.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score

Wow, $13,000 for PC. Considering that investment won't have any big profitable returns, I don't ever see myself spending that type of amount of PC gaming in general.

Everyone has different passions and interests worth investing into, so who am I to judge.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Oh, my God! :tearsofjoy: When I see things like this I always wonder if the creativity of human beings will ever have an end. :tonguewink: