• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

US Government = Illumanati?

Stealth

Reaction score
I have been researching this for about 2 weeks now and I'm going to start updating this with all the info I can find.

Illumanati in the US.
Now here's some basic info on the Illumanati. The group was formed in 1776 and the group image is the eye on the pyramid.

Now if you look on the back of the $1 bill which was created long after Illumanati was formed. Conspiracy? No, and in the pyramid it reads "666". 666 is a reference to Satan.

Obama
President Reagan warned us about Obama. It seems impossible but it's true.... Also, did you know that Obama had another name? Did you know he had multiple Social Securities? Did you know Obama is a communist? Did you know that there are no written records of the colleges Obama was stated to attend, only friends say he was. Did you know that his grandparents were communists? Did you know that he left the country and was stated to practice Islam? Did you know that it's possible he isn't a registered US citizen? Did you know he got illegal advertising money from Middle East for his presidential campaign?

Rihanna "The Illumanati S.lut
This is not just my opinion on her but even her's, here's some screen shot of this from her music video S&M.
http://gyazo.com/c37325f2f8f6c090bb6666ba2a7a864c
http://gyazo.com/ba58723458bf363688946d72a03459ca
I will be adding more shortly.

Pluto

Reaction score
I Don't believe that about obama, most of it is conspiracy theorists just attacking obama because he is black.

Stealth

Reaction score
Tyler De Rukus said:
I Don't believe that about obama, most of it is conspiracy theorists just attacking obama because he is black.

Alright don't believe that one but I'm updating the thread.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Tyler De Rukus said:

It is a fact that Obama has been the most secretive president, He has barely released documents. I'm not saying the government is Illuminati though.

Lawson.

Reaction score
I dont think this is real. IM pretty sure they would release this kind of information on the internet.

Naiwen

Reaction score
He's not doing anything in his favor much then? Nobody's doing anything against them at all?

Stealth

Reaction score
LawsonHD said:
I dont think this is real. IM pretty sure they would release this kind of information on the internet.
It is on the web:?

Guardian

Reaction score
The illuminati wasn't formed in the US. It has roots back to pre-Prussian Germany.