• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Updates for the Forum soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
I know its been a while since I last posted but I was wondering if there is gonna be any site updates for game rebels for 2018 Summer or Fall as I remember correctly you guys were working on a new theme but it has not been released yet to the community and the Shop system needs to have more games I am tired of seeing the same games :( but I really like this forum and wish it can grow soon as the activity on here is decreasing a lot and a lot lately I am the only one here compared to when it was Summer Time.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nein, just only one who posts

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nein is no in German

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I visit a few times weekly but nobody's really talking much so I just browse the game shop. There was a busy period before though when I had conversations with people on a lot of threads. Now it's just silence. I'd join the servers for games but I'm not really a fan of the Star Wars and Ark games.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately Jordans priorities have changed over time from the forums to the ARK community that is being run under GR. It's with regret that I say the forums will likely not recieve an update in the foreseeable future. All of you who have dedicated time and brainpower to the forums I humbly salute you.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Unfortunately Jordans priorities have changed over time from the forums to the ARK community that is being run under GR. It's with regret that I say the forums will likely not recieve an update in the foreseeable future. All of you who have dedicated time and brainpower to the forums I humbly salute you.
This place was pretty fun. I don't get to talk games with a lot of people in the real world. Now it's just empty. The game shop all say "sold out" so there's that too.

Referal

Reaction score
This place was pretty fun. I don't get to talk games with a lot of people in the real world. Now it's just empty. The game shop all say "sold out" so there's that too.
Unless Jordan sell this forum to someone who has time to run it...Which I doubt he will.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
you guys were working on a new theme
This new theme was scrapped entirely and instead, looking to fix up and clean the current theme with the new software.

However, unfortunately, development has stopped on a lot of features that was going to be released on the forums due to a lot of various reasons. One of which the core software (XenForo) has had a major new release and our entire custom code has to be recreated from the ground up if I ever want to upgrade to the newer software. However, there are a lot of things currently standing in the way. I am also waiting for certain third parties to update their existing add-ons before I can proceed with my own development.

Shop system needs to have more games I am tired of seeing the same games
I wish to see more games in the shop too, as well as update a lot of core features of it. However, time is not on my side at the moment.

Unless Jordan sell this forum to someone who has time to run it...Which I doubt he will.
The forum won't be for sale :p

I'd join the servers for games but I'm not really a fan of the Star Wars and Ark games.
RIght now that is where the majority of our community is, is inside the game servers we currently host. You have any ideas for other games we could host?

Referal

Reaction score
This new theme was scrapped entirely and instead, looking to fix up and clean the current theme with the new software.

However, unfortunately, development has stopped on a lot of features that was going to be released on the forums due to a lot of various reasons. One of which the core software (XenForo) has had a major new release and our entire custom code has to be recreated from the ground up if I ever want to upgrade to the newer software. However, there are a lot of things currently standing in the way. I am also waiting for certain third parties to update their existing add-ons before I can proceed with my own development.

I wish to see more games in the shop too, as well as update a lot of core features of it. However, time is not on my side at the moment.

The forum won't be for sale :p

RIght now that is where the majority of our community is, is inside the game servers we currently host. You have any ideas for other games we could host?
Fortinite?? and Also WarFrame as I have never seen it on here or any other games on IOS or Android if thats fine with you Jordan also could there be games on here sales as I know Steam has Summer Sales soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.