• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Upcoming Technology

Guardian

Reaction score
Our world is advancing at a rapid pace.

What new technology are you looking forward to the most?

Scion

Reaction score
Definitely some of the augmented reality projects like Google's Project Glass and Microsoft's supposed augmented reality glasses for the next gen Xbox (confused, I posted about this earlier in the year you can find the post in the Xbox 360 Discussion section)

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Define 'world is advancing at a rapid pace' as I feel that technology is held back so companies can make a profile while goverments is 20 years ahead of the public tech.

But I feel soon all the cars will be hover powered.

Zahreah

Reaction score
100% Agree with Scion on that one. The iPhone will be the same with a couple design changes. Nothing new or exciting imo.

Lukescotty

Reaction score
The Iphone 5 isn't anything special when it comes to technology, What about OLED, made from organic material, making a tv 3mm thick. Thats what the technology is! not an upgrade from one iphone to the next.

What about the Mach 6 waverider airplane which they're trialling at the moment. Newyork to London in one hour.

Phenom

Reaction score
In the very near future. The Nexus 4, I want to get is sooo bad.

Also @Demon. Technology is no doubt held back by companies. Why release the greatest of their potential now, while they can slowly build up to it and great increase their profits. And in that slow build up they can keep increasing the best they can do, like a never ending race lol