• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Unusuals

Fordo

Reaction score
Anyone got unusual's also? :smilingimp::smilingimp::smilingimp::smilingimp:

I got the Frostbite Titanium Tyrolean, Frostbite Sammy Cap, and Miami Nights Tavish Degroot Experience

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Eyyyyy. Used to be into TF2 trading like 4 years ago lol but the economy crashed

Fordo

Reaction score
Eyyyyy. Used to be into TF2 trading like 4 years ago lol but the economy crashed

The prices of my unusuals has surprisingly kept increasing since I bought it.

lexcion

Reaction score
The TF2 economy has gone pretty downhill in the past few years. It went from like 2 refined to 28 refined which is pretty crazy. I used to have a cheap all-class unusual cap with nuts and bolts that I was proud of but looking back it was pretty ugly looking.

Fordo

Reaction score
The TF2 economy has gone pretty downhill in the past few years. It went from like 2 refined to 28 refined which is pretty crazy. I used to have a cheap all-class unusual cap with nuts and bolts that I was proud of but looking back it was pretty ugly looking.

An old friend of mine would say that it was probably a "Cancer Unusual" lol He hated the look of the nuts and bolts and other Unusual's. If he didn't like it, it was a cancer unusual.

Tronikart

Reaction score
Man I used to love the one I had, some antlers that I used all the time with pyro, they had bubbles and looked horrible, but hey, at the time I thought it looked funny and cool. I later sold them on the market to buy something for dota compendium stuff, so yeah, useless cosmetics turned into even more useless cosmetics

dap1900

Reaction score
I had one very very long time ago, and I lost it--not because of scammers or hackers, but because my lack of knowledge about unusual trading field. I got a hard-to-resell low-tier unusual for kinda cheap price but it was extremely hard to resell the stuff as I wanted new one. I ran low on patience; I decided to sell it to a quickbuyer, which made the already-low-price unusual even lower. Yeah, I kinda lost profit$ and had to rebuild my economy to eventually retiring from trading. One of the most depressing stories I have ever told, indeed.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I currently have three unusuals. I have an Unusual Shooter's Tin Topi for my sniper that is painted in "A Distinctive Lack of Hue" with orbiting fire as the effect.

I also have an Unusual Airdog for my scout that's also painted in Lack of Hue with the Tesla Coil effect. Lastly I just have a the Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker that I crafted from Unusual haunted scrap awhile back. Pretty cool nonetheless!

castills

Reaction score
I tossed all by TF2 gear on the market last summer sale. I remember holding on a Be-Mo looking vest for Engi for a good while, till it too entered the recycle Valve. I never tried crafting with so many gears available from grinding, idling, achievements, and of course, the Steam Marketplace.