• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ultimate Legend Anime (ULAnime)

xLegend1x

Reaction score
I'm starting an anime forum called ULAnime, short for Ultimate Legend Anime. I've always wanted to have a successful forum/website but could never do so because I had no one to invite, and the people I had never joined. It will not have anime streaming or manga, as I don't want to face legal trouble, just an anime forum that doesn't have over-moderation or 7 billion members.

It should be up around 1AM EST, I have to buy the VPS and that's when my money comes in. Thanks.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
So do you want tips on how to run a successful forum?

Pluto

Reaction score
I have had many forums and Tox lou just called me and Fyreisland is finished. If you do need any tips on running a forum heres the #1 tip i can offer: DONT GIVE STAFF WHEN YOU DONT NEED IT! When you have under 100 members you can handle the site yourself.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Also make sure you have starter content! "no one is going to join an empty board"

xLegend1x

Reaction score
The website is online but no content yet. I ended up buying a KVM VPS from Crissic.net because I got it on discount ($8.40 a month), and they don't charge bandwidth overages but just cap you at 10Mbps afterwards. It is currently running a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MariaDB, and PHP) stack with CloudFlare protection, and MariaDB instead of MySQL due to preformance reasons.

Expect a few anime reviews and content (legal content, as in not pirated) soon. If you wanna help, add me on Skype at xlegend1x.