• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Tycoon Games

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Any Tycoon players? I love Monopoly Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon. Others are nice, but there's no beating those two in my mind.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I used to play Rollercoaster Tycoon ALL of the time, and the sequels to them. Such fun.

patrick.s

Reaction score
Uhm let me think I played above once.
And zoo tycoon.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I played Zoo Tycoon a few times. It's not nearly as fun as rollercoaster.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Zoo Tycoon is good on the PC, but don't bother with the DS version. It's decent, but it's a lot hard to build stuff on such a small screen and with just a stylus/finger and not a mouse. Roller Coaster is probably my least favorite, I never got the hang of that one.

haze

Reaction score
I used to play Rollercoaster Tycoon ALL of the time, and the sequels to them. Such fun.

Sir, you can be my new friend, I love Rollercoaster Tycoon! Well, I love all sorts of tycoon games in general, it is just the most fun I have had in a long time in games! I remember a game called Theme Hospital though, not a tycoon game of sorts but is sort of like it, you should check that out! Its an old game but my god is it awesome!

Hidden308

Reaction score
Haha! Well isn't there some Tycoon 3D out or something? Kind of want to get my hands on one..