• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Trump

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Take a wild guess

*Blows Dust Away*

Trump is not going to be president.
America is stuiped. Thats a fact, the people on here are smart, because they are exposed to the world.
The other Americans, or "Muricans" are like this:

Anyways, people on here who vote for trump however prob have a weak mind, and have been kinda brain washed by his lies...

Trump is not a good president, he has no experience in politics, he is getting ton of donations, and this is the only real reason he is running.

But, like what Obama said, he has faith in the American people. And to a extant, i dont give a hell if he becomes president because im not Murican.

But for the people here who are worried that he is going to be president let me tell you some facts:

1. Neither party's like him.

2. Hes a manipulator yes, but hes a idoit. "WE NEED TO KILL THERE FAMILYS"

The more shit he says, the more - he gets.

3. Hillary has a bigger + then trump.

4. VOTE FOR SANDERS. BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST CANDATE YOU GOT ON THAT SHITTY STAGE!

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
*Blows Dust Away*

Trump is not going to be president.
America is stuiped. Thats a fact, the people on here are smart, because they are exposed to the world.
The other Americans, or "Muricans" are like this:

Anyways, people on here who vote for trump however prob have a weak mind, and have been kinda brain washed by his lies...

Trump is not a good president, he has no experience in politics, he is getting ton of donations, and this is the only real reason he is running.

But, like what Obama said, he has faith in the American people. And to a extant, i dont give a hell if he becomes president because im not Murican.

But for the people here who are worried that he is going to be president let me tell you some facts:

1. Neither party's like him.

2. Hes a manipulator yes, but hes a idoit. "WE NEED TO KILL THERE FAMILYS"

The more shit he says, the more - he gets.

3. Hillary has a bigger + then trump.

4. VOTE FOR SANDERS. BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST CANDATE YOU GOT ON THAT SHITTY STAGE!

Sanders is sht to be honest for me. I would vote for hillary.

Truffle

Reaction score
pretty sure sanders is the only who gives a crap about americans xD

leeannhargrave

Reaction score
I don't think Donald Trump is the right man for the job of President. His tirades on Twitter are reminiscent of a two-year-old child. He is scewing around with the rebels in Iran who are our allies. If we lose their trust, we are basically 100% outnumbered and alone. Many have said that he suffers from some form of mental illness. "He is always right and he is the boss and does it better than anyone else could" are just examples of his illness. That "fake news" crap is some more luny behavior. Add all this together and I'm genuinely ashamed of the state of our country. We look like idiots for letting someone like that in the White House. (Now I can get down off my soapbox!)