• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS3 Trophies

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
How seriously do you guys take the trophies? Even after I beat a game I won't retire it until I e gone through and gotten every trophies. I'm almost fanatical about it. But if I'm going to do something I want to do it 100%

Shimus

Reaction score
Same way. If something reads 99.9 percent I'm going to 100% something. IF there's a category to fill in, farm for, or locate, I will do it as well. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to platforming games of this nature. Can't help it, was built into me from an early age.

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
Same way. If something reads 99.9 percent I'm going to 100% something. IF there's a category to fill in, farm for, or locate, I will do it as well. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to platforming games of this nature. Can't help it, was built into me from an early age.
I hear ya! I'm not OCD or anything like that. Few things really bother me. But if I stop playing before I got all of them, it eats away at me

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I don't take trophies seriously. The trophies I have are the only ones that I got from just playing the game, not trying to get.

Shimus

Reaction score
Each player plays their own way. I love seeing completely mastered games, all achievements, everything capped out, all DLC beaten. I like to feel like I've milked every last cent of the games I have.

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
Each player plays their own way. I love seeing completely mastered games, all achievements, everything capped out, all DLC beaten. I like to feel like I've milked every last cent of the games I have.
I'm the exact same way! I hate the feeling of leaving something unfinished... especially a 60$ game

pwarbi

Reaction score
Personally I've never really been that bothered about how many trophies I've got. I know a lot of people take great satisfaction in completing the games and acquiring all the trophies along the way but I've never really been that interested.

I would even go as far as to say if they did away with the trophies altogether it wouldn't really make a difference to me, or make me play specific games less.

joshposh

Reaction score
Well to be honest, I like the trophies. It gives me an extra sense of achievement besides beating the game on the hardest settings. You can then go online and show off your stats.

I was playing the recent releases for hitman, and all i could think of was surpassing the the #1 guys on the wordly leader boards.