• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Trisha Demilion

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Hey, how's it going, I'm Trisha. I've been with the community for a while now, those who know me either love me or hate me, and I get that a lot.

I wanted to just say that if I'm uhh, angry or upset, please take every opinionated phrase I say with a grain of salt, I know I've insulted many people who were actually good people Not counting specific people that I'll not name. So that's pretty much it, hope to have fun with you guys!

phillipsinc

Reaction score
Hey, how's it going, I'm Trisha. I've been with the community for a while now, those who know me either love me or hate me, and I get that a lot.

I wanted to just say that if I'm uhh, angry or upset, please take every opinionated phrase I say with a grain of salt, I know I've insulted many people who were actually good people Not counting specific people that I'll not name. So that's pretty much it, hope to have fun with you guys!
r u calling me good person then

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Neither of you are on my list of good people. Previous experiences dub that.

However I'm wiping everyone's notoriety.

Except you Phil. You just....You...egh.