• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Traditional non computer games

Corzhens

Reaction score
For the youngsters here, do you still play the traditional games? We were in a swimming pool resort this weekend with some relatives. After dinner, someone initiated to play hide and seek. And what do you know? All the kids joined and after a while, all of us were playing. It was fun because it's not a challenge anymore to adults but just pure entertainment. Playing with the kids is one activity that we should not miss on.

Chiara

Reaction score
Sounds like you had a lot of fun playing hide and seek! It's been a while since I've played it for the last time. I'm planning to teach my little niece how to fly a kite, she's a little young for that (she's 2) so I'll have to wait for a couple of years at least.

bomb2060

Reaction score
Lucky you! How do people still play off-net games! You just get tired! Runnong around. Of cauSr mam will say dont sit on the TV for long! Go play outside.

Hide and seek is healthy, bUT just so old school for this forum! Can we get some serious console geeks here!

Clara1993

Reaction score
For the youngsters here, do you still play the traditional games? We were in a swimming pool resort this weekend with some relatives. After dinner, someone initiated to play hide and seek. And what do you know? All the kids joined and after a while, all of us were playing. It was fun because it's not a challenge anymore to adults but just pure entertainment. Playing with the kids is one activity that we should not miss on.
I can imagine how much you enjoyed anything which brings kids and old people together and include laughing is good and enjoying, however I would not choose traditional games over computer games, I like to play multiple player games with strangers online why not even world wide it's more fun and it allows gamers to connect easily without physical contact.

ballyhara

Reaction score
I think we need more of those, at least kids know how to take advantage at traditional and modern games. My little cousins are always fighting about times and batteries of their devices, so this is one way to set them apart, we play board games like Monopoly, when we go to the park we play hopscotch or Marco Polo, is nice to pass some legacy to younger ones, and at the end we all play those too with them.