• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Top 10 Video Game Intros

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score

Which video game intro do you like best that isn't featured in this video? Mine would probably be Halo ;)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Whilst it isn't entirely an intro, From my favorite game series

It isn't actually anything special, but i loves myself some Halo.

Axe

Reaction score
Bioshock always have the best intros to their games. Played every single one and beat them. One of my favorite series.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Axe said:
Bioshock always have the best intros to their games. Played every single one and beat them. One of my favorite series.

Bioshock=life. Not only do they have amazing intros, each game has an amazing ending.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Axe said:

Bioshock=life. Not only do they have amazing intros, each game has an amazing ending.
I wasn't much of a fan of the first 2, But Infinite blew my mind honestly.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Voi said:
Lawson. said:
Axe said:

Yes, Infinite was the best of the 3. The DLC made Infinite the best game I had ever played.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Voi said:
Lawson. said:
Axe said:

Yes, Infinite was the best of the 3. The DLC made Infinite the best game I had ever played.
I never even knew they had DLC, The Story mode pleased me more than enough.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Voi said:
Lawson. said:
Voi said:
Lawson. said:
Axe said:

I never even knew they had DLC, The Story mode pleased me more than enough.

The DLC pretty much took place in Rapture (the Water City).

niightwind

Reaction score
The Last Of Us, definitely. Such an amazing, heartbreaking intro; it really set the entire game. The game in general turned out to be an complete masterpiece. I don't play a whole lot of third-person shooter games, but when I saw that intro on YouTube I knew I had to play it. Incredible graphics, incredible window to what the game holds held in the intro sequence, incredible voice acting; the whole thing just blew my mind. To top it off, a lot of games have a strong start to them and then seem to give up after that, but the whole game stayed strong. I felt like I was both playing a game and being involved in the story and watching an incredible film at the same time throughout the intro and other cut scenes.

I haven't played the Bioshock games, but I have seen the game intros on YouTube, and those were pretty amazing as well.