• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Top 10 Controversial Games

Slash

Reaction score
(by Slash)

There have been a lot of controversial games. Too much to list all. This list isn't about the top ten most fun controversies, it's the top ten most controversial. Okay, let's begin!

10. Postal
A first person shooter. The game has no plot at all and is kind of like GTA. The game was controversial due to no reason of killing people. It was considered mindless killing, so many of the PAVG sued.

9. Super Columbine Massacre RPG
Originally entered in a contest, SCM RPG attracted huge contro. The game revolves around Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. It was made by RPG Maker and it looked a lot like Mother 3 or Pokemon. A lot of people dissed the game due to the purpose, killing kids in the school.

8. Wolfenstein 3D
The creators of another game on this list, Doom, wanted to make another like it. Wolfenstein 3D was born. It's a first person shooter. But why was W3D controversial? The enemies were Nazis and the main boss was HITLER!!!

7. Mortal Kombat
We probably all know about this one. MK was originally an arcade game but attracted many spits because of its violence. Even reports of people being killed from reperformances of the fatalities in this game.

6. Call of Duty: Black Ops
I'm not sure what's so bad, but many people complain about the Nazi Zombies.

5. Conker's Bad Fur Day
I loved this game. And it got tons of positive reviews, but where's the controversy you ask. Originally, Conker was going to be a series for little kids. The first Conker game, Conker's Pocket Pals, was a kid game. But CBFD was rated M, misleading parents into buying it for their kids.

4. Doom
As I stated above, Doom was a game full of questioning. Doom is a first person shooter known for its violence. After Columbine happened, people learned that Eric and Dylan loved Doom. That's when the PAVG started.

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
All GTAs are criticized, but San Andreas attracted the most criticism. The player could get a patch known as the "Hot Coffee Mod." Doesn't sound bad right? Wrong. This mod allowed the player to control the main character having unsensored sex. This put San Andreas on the "hot" seat :7

2. Custer's Revenge
This game was released for Atari, and is also known as the first adult game. The object of the game was to dodge arrows and get over to an Indian girl and rape her. It's really messed up, look up if you dare.

1. Rapelay
*shudder* The creators of this game must have been secluded in a mental hospital. The game is Japanese, so the characters look anime-ish. But I bet you're asking, "Oh Slash, what is wrong with Rapelay?" I'll tell you, but warning, the following is a pretty graphic description.
You stalk these three girls on a train and when everyone gets off, you go up to the girls and "grope" them. Then, when they're not suspecting it, you chain them down and rape them. There's not plot, just mindless rape. It's sick. The bad thing is, there's different ways to rape them. They take it like a minigame. It's sick, and the creators should be ashamed of themselves.

Well, I'm done here. See ya.

(PS: I couldn't find the right section to put this in, so move it of its wrong)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Looks like i'm going to be doing some 'rapelay' tonight. :7

Fuzed

Reaction score
Good posts.Im ordering Rapelay now.