• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Toby | The Good Boy!

Artemis

Reaction score
uZC8S1os7.gif

" This world holds only despair, its not worth existing! "​

1. Reason for my Username
For those of you that are also a fan of the Naruto series, you may have already guessed where I got my username from. Well, I am a huge fan of the series and one of my favourite characters is called Obito but he went under the name of Tobi for some while during the series. However, I wanted something that wasn't a complete rip-off and something that looked nicer than Tobi so I changed a letter to make it more eye appealing. That is how I got this username, and for those that know other people on other forums with this username, that is not me. (This is the first time I've used this username)​

2. Just who am I?
I am a person, a 17 year old boy who lives in Norway. I classify myself as bisexual, though I am more of a homosexual biromatic. (If you don't know that is and you want to know, either ask or search it up on Google.) I am what you would call a loner, a geek and a highly logical thinker. Though that is not something I fully agree with, as I am not really a loner anymore, though I used to be in the past. I do however agree on the two other points, but I think I am starting to become a little bit more of an emotional thinker these days. (I blame my age for that.) As I stated, I use logic for almost everything, which is what being a logical thinker means. I will easily believe something if you are able to make it sound logical to me, as I support logic over any "evidence" you may give me.​

I am also a form of Nihilist, that means I don't value life one bit. Well, I said a form of one. You see I don't value my own life anything, but I value the lives of others greatly. In fact the thing I care the most about is the well-being and lives of others, which has always left me to be fairly forgiving towards other. I won't carry a single bit of hatred towards anyone, I won't be mad or angry with anyone. Though I can become upset and annoyed over people, if they are completely stupid or try to be annoying. Another thing I care and really like is art, and all forms of it. I practice a few different art types, such as digital and traditional artwork, writing, music, digital design and a few more. My favourite however is digital art and writing, and they are also the two forms I excel the most at.​

I also mentioned that I am a geek, and I say that because I watch alot of anime, read a lot of manga and play a lot games. I also love to watch movies, read books and in general read stories whenever I find one that interests me. I am also the kind of person that normally doesn't go out much, for a wide variety of reasons. Besides that fact, I was classified with above average IQ when I was younger, but I've never really though of in that way. I am no were near smarter than most people, I am only more logical that a majority of people I have met and I have more experience within certain areas than others. Another thing that interests me is the human mind, how it reacts, how it works and how people work in general. I wish to understand people, what they are thinking, feeling and why they are feeling those emotions.​

That is all, if you have questions, please just ask!

Zahreah

Reaction score
That is one of the better more interesting introductions I've read on the site :)
Welcome to ProTechModz Toby!
I'm Voi but I can go by Jordan also.

You say you like digital art. If you have posted anything online it would be great if you could share some with us!

Artemis

Reaction score
Voi said:
You say you like digital art. If you have posted anything online it would be great if you could share some with us!

I may share some of my older work in the future, though thanks for the welcome.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz!

I agree with Voi, this is one of the nicest introductions I have read in a very long time.

Also what genre of movies do you typically watch?

Artemis

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Also what genre of movies do you typically watch?

I normally watch either horror or comedies when I am alone. If I am with others then we either watch a horror, action or family movie. However, a lot of my favourite movies aren't horror, action or comedies.