• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Thrall's Resignation

Thrall

Reaction score
Well, this was certainly something I didn't expect to write out but here it is. My basic summary of why is due to the recent drama involving the server and me, going on a long vacation soon, and I basically just got burnt out on Gmod (honestly nothing to do with most of the staff). I figure I will step out for this time and go on my three week vacation and see if I desire to come back.

This resignation is including both my state as commander (as I have just PK'd myself) and my position as a trial gamemaster. I've had lots of fun on the server and really enjoyed creating and running events.

From my leave, I would like to leave two requests. First, I would like my donation for a job to still be in for ARC Trainee. Due to the server change this job was removed due to the revert but I hope it's added back soon. If the new commander does not wish for a trainee job I hope they can use the slot for their benefit. My second request is my recommendation for the new commander, which I would recommend Lieutenant Sag. He is very active and a very skilled player, both things that are needed in being an ARC Commander. I believe he will uphold the standards of ARC and make sure they are a skilled and respected force.

I may return after my vacation, and if I do I will probably recreate a GM app. If not, I wish you all goodbye!

I've taken several screenshots and cropped some of them to wipe HUD, so here you go:

nQX4oib.jpg

RsOtJwH.jpg

tYXeH1p.jpg

V8UYPRn.jpg

vPqle8m.jpg

gc2lJxM.jpg

r2HyFI8.jpg

t3RbqHg.jpg

iKi0MUB.jpg

Vf1nuyF.jpg

Commander Thrall, signing out.

swag

Reaction score
another one bites the dust

We'll play rocket tag again some time.

Truffle

Reaction score
Bye thrall bb.... also that Doom u pked was me... i was much minge on my first day of joining aftershock gg
Have fun hope you come back...