• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Thoughts about Assassin's Creed 3?

pandaa

Reaction score
I've heard generally good reviews from my friends who've purchased it, but I thought I would ask you guys how you feel. Have you enjoyed playing it these past few days, and do you think it would be worth purchasing?

Lawking10

Reaction score
I haven't played the game myself, but I have heard lots of viewpoints on the game from my friends. Lots are saying it can be very buggy, which Ubisoft should be fixing in a patch soon. I've also heard that it feels like red dead, which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on your viewpoint of red dead redemption. If your on the edge of buying it, why not just rent it? I'm paying a monthly subscription with lovefilm and I've got loads of awesome games out of it! Including black ops II

Hidden308

Reaction score
I love Assassin Creed 3. The gameplay and graphics are amazing and I love the new combat equipment you get in the game and the new assassin skills you can do. The graphics are very realisitic and are nice to just walk around to look at it all. The story ending sucked though.

Smokey

Reaction score
I'm enjoying it. I'm nearly done just got stuck at a part and haven't played it since. However, it's great and I'm really enjoying it. The mechanics are nice and the environments are beautiful. I like Connor, I think he's a real badass but hated having to play as Haythem in the beginning.