• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

This is jda :D

jda

Reaction score
Hello GameRebels!

My name is Jonah Aragon and I am from Minnesota. I have had a huge interest in technology and the internet since I was very little. I mostly like developing in front ends (like WordPress' admin dashboard or Discourse forums) but I am pretty skilled with coding back-end files. I have registered hundreds of domains and made many websites (because when nerds get bored they do nerdy things :D). Outside of all that stuff, I like to bike, jog, and read a lot.

I'm the 6th person ever to sign up on these forums and I'm hoping for a moderator (or higher ;)) position on here someday, it seems like it has potential to be great!

That's my introduction I guess, if you want to know anything else just ask...

Jonah Aragon / @jda

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Jonah, you seem like an interesting fellow!
Glad you joined, hope you stick around as the forum expands, you never know.
You may just get that moderator position one day :p

jda

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Jonah, you seem like an interesting fellow!
Glad you joined, hope you stick around as the forum expands, you never know.
You may just get that moderator position one day :p
Thanks! I'll be sure too ;)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums @jda!

Glad you where able to find us and join us in our discussions :)
I'm somewhat similar to you although I like to think of my self as a geek not a nerd :$

Best of wishes though with your endeavours!

jda

Reaction score
I'm somewhat similar to you although I like to think of my self as a geek not a nerd
Haha, I'm kinda both I guess ;) Great forums :) Just wondering, is this forum more for normal gaming or like hacks/glitches in games? (or both ;))

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Haha, I'm kinda both I guess ;) Great forums :) Just wondering, is this forum more for normal gaming or like hacks/glitches in games? (or both ;))
We discuss everything! Along with providing our very own game servers for certain games.

We will discuss everything from normal gaming to hacks/glitches so long as it is legal to do so. Example, Games that allow you to hack the game, modify the game etc can be discussed. Games that do not are not allowed. Sadly, as we register soon, we will have to follow the law ;)

Sharing of warez/illegal content will also not be allowed.

jda

Reaction score
We will discuss everything from normal gaming to hacks/glitches so long as it is legal to do so. Example, Games that allow you to hack the game, modify the game etc can be discussed. Games that do not are not allowed. Sadly, as we register soon, we will have to follow the law ;)
Does this include custom Clash of Clans servers (like Ultrapowa, etc.) as something we can't discuss? Just wondering :)