• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

This got me close to tears.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Im not messing around.They picked on a defenseless old woman for 10 minutes straight.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://pastebin.com/cPD4YHxD

I put together their facebooks and everything.They need to rot in hell.

Their numbers and everything are in the Pastebin.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Of course its the middle schoolers.But people raised 60K for her.

Stealth

Reaction score
You know what they should shut the fuck up.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Leave them some messages or call them like everyone else does and call them names.

uchenna

Reaction score
This is the worst video i have ever seen :( they are the rudest kids i have ever seen...

I hope these kids parents have seen this...

i feel really bad for this old woman... :(

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
EquiX said:
This is the worst video i have ever seen :( they are the rudest kids i have ever seen...

Maybe the parents raised the kids up badly :(

uchenna

Reaction score
Toxique said:
EquiX said:

Maybe the parents raised the kids up badly :(

yah that would be bad parenting and sorry to say but if you cant raise a kid to even be nice than they really need to go to counseling..

Zahreah

Reaction score
This is really bad yes.
But you're just as bad for posting peoples details on here and encouraging people to do the same to them.
You are not being a better person at all and are infact dropping down to their level.
When they are old this will happen. They will get upset. Let them wait for that. It will teach them a lesson.
Fair enough. They are a load of fucking pricks.
But one day they will realise that. And then will get ran over because they fell out of their wheelchair.

Done.

Stealth

Reaction score
They showed part of that clip on the news this morning where I am.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Its not the same.They arent old women.They are middle schoolers.They deserve it.I removed 3 people because of all the hate mail they got.At least i know when to take something off the paste bin when needed.

Anthony

Reaction score
stop it its not your place to do anything so back the f*ck off them and leave them be they did something bad but your bullying them so your now the bad person.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Good.Idgaf if im bullying them.I havent sent them one message.Its not just me spreading their info.Im not the only "bully" doing this.
Many people are doing this to them.Spreading their info,calling them.leaving them hate mail,threatning them.You cant blame for all this :p Because of course,others are spreading the info to :p

Anthony

Reaction score
Your doing it also so your just as bad so quit the smart remarks I hate bullies and people who think its right to bully others because of other things

Slash

Reaction score
Idiots... I'm in middle school, I'm a teen, but I wouldn't do this. And Stealth, I saw it on the news as well.

Stealth

Reaction score
It's sad, the reason why they're doing it is because they have something wrong with them.