• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Walking Dead App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
Toxique said:
Hmm, Well 1600 divided by 20 = 80 so 80 Microsoft points = $1 then 80x5= 400 Microsoft points and then I checked and the game is 400 points. So they are equal amounts.

Watch Out Boys,
We've got ourselves an Einstein over here.

What, I start adding numbers together and suddenly I'm Mr.Einstein :p

robertson123

Reaction score
I actually paid 800 microsoft points for this then i found out it was free from xboxlive at christmas i was gutted.I still havent played this game yet but i will i watched the introduction and it looks good

Lawson.

Reaction score
Looks cool! I love those kind of things where you get to pick the situation that happens :)

thart

Reaction score
I fall in love with this game, it's incredebly amazing, awesome story and graphic.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im not satisfied... I already downloaded the app. But something's missing, like it's not what I'm really expecting. Well, maybe its just me

binaryteck

Reaction score
Whao! great game indeed. would love to watch it but can't download right now as my hard disk is filled up...got to do some back-up to free a little space for this game

Gladdy

Reaction score
I didn't realize that they've developed an app for the game... judging from the screenshots it is exactly the same as the game on the computer? if so, that sucks. I've already played through all of the seasons and absolutely loved it. One of the best from the Telltale games and the interactive story games. I'd really recommend it to the people that haven't played it on the PC yet. You will love it! It isn't after the TV series though, it's after a comic book.

It has a very touching and gripping story that you will remember for years after.

Goshen26

Reaction score
wow! This would be wonderful. i will give it a try when i get home today from my office. i have been looking for a game that will compete with my love for candy crush. I hope this game will be as good as it advert?

Status
Not open for further replies.