• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Seventh Son

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Are there any movies that you are just dying to see?

I'm waiting for a movie called "The Seventh Son". It doesn't come out till February 6, 2015. It stars Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes and Julianne Moore. I have read the book that this movie is based on, it happens to be one of my favorite all time series.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/MyZAooQBDrY[/video]

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
RE: Can't wait!

That looks pretty good, I might go see it when it comes out. I am looking forward to The next Hunger Games and Finding Dory.

Stealth

Reaction score
RE: Can't wait!

I'm looking forward to Finding Dory and 22 Jump Street. Also, that movie looks pretty good. I'll have to go see it when it releases in theaters.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
In addition to the movie I posted above, I'm also interested in seeing Transformers 4 (which comes out later this month) and Avengers 2 (which I heard is in the works but I don't know when it's coming out).

Zahreah

Reaction score
22 Jump Streets a good film, i was looking forward to that.
Finding Dory is probably next on the line as i love a good disney/pixar film. :D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
22 Jump Streets a good film, i was looking forward to that.
Finding Dory is probably next on the line as i love a good disney/pixar film. :D

Oh yeah I completely forgot about 22 Jump Street, that is coming out pretty soon. I saw the first one and it was pretty funny.

The Governor

Reaction score
Stealth said:
I'm looking forward to Finding Dory.

I've watched Finding Nemo multiple times, and loved it. I'm really hoping this will be just as good.