• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Punisher

If Marvel were to bring a previous character to the cinematic universe, who would you like it to be?

• X-Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantastic Four

• Green Goblin

• Venom

• Blade

• J. Jonah Jameson

• Modok

• Total voters

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Hey guys, It is me! The mighty Tessa Bear! I just noticed the trailer for the newest Marvel Netflix series, The Punisher, has just dropped. If you haven't checked it out, it'll be at the bottom of this post.

I understand that DC has a lot of fan boys and fan girls, I know all that. But, none of them can deny that as we progress through the years of modern cinema and television, the great Detective Comics are decreasing in quality. Take Suicide Squad for example, and Batman V Superman. Granted, I haven't seen Wonder Woman yet. But I'll admit, that did look good. You know what else looks good? Thor: Ragnarok. That movie looks BAD ASS. That movie is a Marvel movie.

Spiderman Homecoming just released two months ago, and it was awesome! So many people criticised Marvel and Sony before it even came out, with it being 'just another reboot'. But, Marvel being Marvel, this new reboot of Spiderman was MARVELlous. Haha! Not only are the awesome movies great, but the Netflix shows are also awesome. Jessica Jones was the first show that I saw, and if I'm honest with you, I couldn't stop watching it from the get-go. It might not be such a great story full of twists, but damn, the guys behind that show REALLY know how to keep you on the edge of your seats. After that, I then went straight to Daredevil season 1. This was once again, amazing. And the same goes to Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Agent Carter and Agents of Shield.

To sum it all up, Marvel is a ton better than DC in this day and age. Now, I'm gonna leave you all with the Punisher trailer, and a vote.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I prefer to stick to a lot of the "original" Marvel characters at least when it comes to watching the films and now TV/Netflix series.

~BTW Marvel is better than DC~

Spiderman Homecoming was pretty decent. Didn't really like the fact that it was kind of like a flip flop to a really young spiderman where Tony Stark kinda of like just builds his character. Great story line, just maybe not right "something" element that I look for in a film.

As for punisher I'll have to start looking into it to see how it goes for first episode or two.

Now as for the topic at hand, I'd enjoy Ghost Rider being brought back. I remember seeing the movie they made about him a while back as a kid and I really enjoyed it as it was like my first film in that category of superheros and villans. (Ironman was a beast movie as well when it came out in theaters).

Those are my opinions on marvel and what I'd want them to possible bring in.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I prefer to stick to a lot of the "original" Marvel characters at least when it comes to watching the films and now TV/Netflix series.

~BTW Marvel is better than DC~

Spiderman Homecoming was pretty decent. Didn't really like the fact that it was kind of like a flip flop to a really young spiderman where Tony Stark kinda of like just builds his character. Great story line, just maybe not right "something" element that I look for in a film.

As for punisher I'll have to start looking into it to see how it goes for first episode or two.

Now as for the topic at hand, I'd enjoy Ghost Rider being brought back. I remember seeing the movie they made about him a while back as a kid and I really enjoyed it as it was like my first film in that category of superheros and villans. (Ironman was a beast movie as well when it came out in theaters).

Those are my opinions on marvel and what I'd want them to possible bring in.
People can say what they want about Nick Cage, but as Ghost Rider? He did a great job.

Reactions: Jog

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
I'd have to say that I really want to see carnage in the MCU. He was really cool in all the animated series on previous spider-man shows.