• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The New Joker?

Guardian

Reaction score
So, if you haven't heard already, The Joker is returning to the big screen in the upcoming Suicide Squad.

Here's the look:

rs_632x921-150425113925-634.joker.cm.42515.jpg

What do you think?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Heath Ledge will forever be the Joker for me.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Heath Ledge will forever be the Joker for me.

Yeah, I saw this one and was like.... BULLSHIT!

I doubt anyone will ever top Heath Ledger's Joker.

JackBlack

Reaction score
I swear I am going to die from looking at that face, the body is so ugly, and the face is creepy.

Guardian

Reaction score
JackBlack said:
I swear I am going to die from looking at that face, the body is so ugly, and the face is creepy.

It looks like they tried WAY too hard... and failed.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
When I look at that picture I don't see joker. I just see some weird dude with green hair.
Not impressed...

Lawson.

Reaction score
I see what they were trying to get at with all the tattoos. They tried to hard though and this just looks like a Druglord from the Cartle with makeup on.

lamanlupa

Reaction score
The Joker character has always carried with it a certain mystique. Even, during the 60s Batman shows, the guy playing Joker would usually be a standout actor or at least a gifted person to play the role. In the 80s, Jack Nicholson gave rise to the Joker as we have known him from our childhood comicbooks, the cool, calculating, gangster with the sinister grin and evil clown persona. Then came, this other Joker in recent years--a more disturbed, homicidal madman who just can't control his inner demons and just laughs at danger like a psychopathic serial on the loose. A more meatier and grittier Joker with a messed up face---he got the name killer written all over it! Now, we have a newer Joker, no doubt from the same vein as the previous Joker. He not really copied the previous one, maybe just his facial expressions, but until I see Suicide Squad, I'd probably still regard the Joker played by Heath Ledger as the definitive Joker.