• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The New Iphone 5

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Check out the new iphone 5, it looks awesome :p

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRBxRlsYR0[/video]

Zahreah

Reaction score
Saw this on youtube.
He actually did a good job :D

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
The new iPhone 5 is really high quality and new technology phone and I would love to own one. I heard that a lot of new features are introduced in this phone.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Funny but we are actually way past the iPhone 5 now, probably in a few months time we might even be getting the iphone 7. But still all apple's iPhone device has always stood out and you just cant help but fall in love with their tech.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
Funny but we are actually way past the iPhone 5 now, probably in a few months time we might even be getting the iphone 7. But still all apple's iPhone device has always stood out and you just cant help but fall in love with their tech.
This is an old thread but it doesn't matter anyway. The iPhone 5 is a cool phone, but now we have iPhone5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 7. IPhone 8 is about to be produced soon and I've watched a video about it. It's way too cool. The screen can be extended out of the phone and it is water proof. IPhone really has a cool collection and steady market in iOS mobile phone production.

valy

Reaction score
I have seen the Iphone5 on the Internet and to my friends, it looks great, I like it but is too expensive for me.