• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Never Ending Story

Nicholas_Axiom

Reaction score
How The Game Works
I will start it off by saying a sentence and the person after must continue it, do that continuously.

Rules
1. I get it you all like to be offensive, but keep it to a minimal.
2. If you pause the game, actually mention you are pausing it (Game Paused), (Game Unpaused), if the person doesn't unpause it after a while you can unpause it yourself.
3. Have fun

Starting Sentence

Once upon a time...

McCain

Reaction score
Decided to keep resurrecting old forum threads for more posts

Cнroмα

Reaction score
The poor hobo thought to himself "What is love?" and ignored the timestamp on forum posts.

Zen

Reaction score
and died and arise a new man named Warhammer.

SGT.WillsonandFriends

Reaction score
WarHammer Took his Hammer and smitted theose who stood in the way breacking free of his captors and oppressors who were known as the
Bourgeoisie

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
WarHammer Took his Hammer and smitted theose who stood in the way breacking free of his captors and oppressors who were known as the
Bourgeoisie
But the Bourgeoisie rekt the noobs of WarHammer destorying them all leaving NO ONE alive ( also I didn´t revive an ¨old¨ thread last I checked posting a week after it was posted isn´t revival)

SGT.WillsonandFriends

Reaction score
Even with Everyone's death the Man walks this world as a witness to all only able to help those who need it the most, Along the way he save's children and many more, slowly redeeming himself, showing the gods that he still has his humanity... Along the way though he meets others like him, some long gone having to be put out of their misery and those who are just like him fighting the evil as a angel of the World, protecting all and keeping the balance of power between Light and Darkness...

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even with Everyone's death the Man walks this world as a witness to all only able to help those who need it the most, Along the way he save's children and many more, slowly redeeming himself, showing the gods that he still has his humanity... Along the way though he meets others like him, some long gone having to be put out of their misery and those who are just like him fighting the evil as a angel of the World, protecting all and keeping the balance of power between Light and Darkness...
That shit was deep

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
But luckily he had balls of steel and the bullet actually bounced off his mighty balls hitting wolf prince in the head

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
But luckily he had balls of steel and the bullet actually bounced off his mighty balls hitting wolf prince in the head
WolfPrince dodged the bullet since he was actually a ninja (not wolfprince) and vaporized Misfire with superman lazers.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Misfire was Major Stern in disguise and deployed his meatshield guardsmen to form a shield around him

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Smited wolf forever
Under wolf's dieing breath.... I should have been made admin
As Stern and ASC watch

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Smited wolf forever
Under wolf's dieing breath.... I should have been made admin
As Stern and ASC watch
Why are we talking about me bro I said there was a ninja where the fuck did "wolf" come from?