• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The name is Warren and Now I am in the House

Warren

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Warren
I am 28 years of age.
I live in Melbourne, Australia.
My birthday is on 16 June.
I like hanging out with friends or family.

I am a massive Wrestling fan I like both the WWE and TNA, for those who don't know WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment and TNA stands for Total Nonstop Action.
I have heard ROH (Ring Of Honor) is awesome, but this is not televised here in Australia, unfortunately.

I love watching TV Shows and Movies (Really who doesn't?)

My favourite TV Shows in no particular order are: Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Bunheads, The Lying Game, Grimm and Smallville.

Just a quick note for those that have seen The Lying Game, Bunheads and Pretty Little Liars please do not spoil it for me, as with Bunheads and The Lying Game it's only up to the third episode as it recently aired in Australia and as for Pretty Little Liars we still do not know who the second A is.

I have never been to a concert before, but will be going next year a few times in fact so it will be very exciting indeed.

WOW Hold on a sec? This is an introduction forum (Looks up) oops that was a long introduction, well let me save it from being any longer, but just saying one more thing:

Hi everyone and how are you all?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz Warren, My my that is a very detailed introduction, One of the best ones I have seen :)

Travis

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE FORUM OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the compliments Toxique