• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The most weird you have been Playing

Deathisue

Reaction score
All of us have a game, a weird one a game where we think: what was they thinking when they make this game and tell which is that game for you.

overcast

Reaction score
I think "No Man's Sky" is something weird I am playing. That thing just has no limit and boundary. Anyone can go anywhere and struggle to get to the proper place. And not just that amount of time wastage to do things is not easy. You'd struggle if you keep on going random places. I think they named it perfectly no man's sky.

mcbryan

Reaction score
Well for me the weirdest game I played was Sonic Wings. It's like playing the same session even though it changes stage level. I find it weird wherein the big boss change but still the same level of difficulty. For me, Sonic Wings is the most boring and dull I played aside from being weird. I will never suggest this one, especially to those game lovers.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
The weirdest game I've ever played was the LSD: Dream Emulator. It's just flat out weird because it tries to emulate dreams, which explains why most of them don't make any sense at all. The game can get a little creepy at times with certain objects/creatures following you, but there's really no end to the game. You just walk around and explore until you touch something that leads you to another dream.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I used to play a really weird game, it was "I saw hes standing there", it is a very odd game, you are a stick person and you are in love with your zombie girlfriend and you have yo cage her and protect her from another zombies, it is a real strange game, but it was fun.

StolenKid

Reaction score
The weirdest (and dumbest) game I've ever played in my entire life was Goat Simulator, I thank god never paying for it, I played at a friend's house, I did not liked it at all.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Antichamber. It's a weird game, but in a good way. An extremely good way! You keep thinking what you said in your post: "What were they thinking?" but because every minute the game offer you something new, something unusual. It's pretty unique game, full of mindfucks and strange places, full of paradoxes like endless stairs, etc...
I loved every second of it, BECAUSE it was so weird! Highly suggested.

thart

Reaction score
as soon as i read this i ended up thinking of this game.
The gameplay is so surrealistic and weird that the game is just plain confusing. You start at day 1, each day represents a dream sequence that is the visualization of the authors dreams, there is a bit of knowledge floating around about how they were created but many people believe that it is the characters subconscious projected on the environment around it.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Genital Jousting! it's a NSFW game, your character is a penis and your goal is to penetrate your opponents. It's fun to play with friends. It's very weird but fun game.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Lots of mini games as a kid. When you don't have enough hard drive space to get the big games, you'll have to settle for crappy flash games like volleyball, mystery puzzles, games that use your own desktop as a tool, games that really just waste your time because you can't run the actual games that are worth wasting time for.

SeanP

Reaction score
Katamari Damacy is, by far, the weirdest game I have ever played. I have seen some equally weird titles out there, but Katamari is unique from these for the simple fact that it's actually a pretty good game on its own.