• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The MID lane

luispas

Reaction score
This is an aggressive lane but at the same time it can be a very passive one.
It depends on what champion you or your enemy uses. On this lane you can pick the casters, the assassins generally, right now you can see even an ad-carry here.
So, the goal here is to stands out by killing your enemy or try to farm as much as you can to obtain power and be helpful for your team.
I love playing Lux, Cassiopeia, Diana, but my friends said that I'm a better Ahri player lol
Ahri_7.jpg

Gladdy

Reaction score
Love that picture of Ahri, is it made by you or just fan made?

And yeah, my favorite lanes are top and middle. I think mid lane is one of the most impactful lanes in the League of Legends. I love that you are able to roam to either bot or top and completely change the past of the entire game.

I believe that it is an excellent lane if you are trying to climb elo. My favorite mid lane champions are Ahri, Lux, and Leblanc. Leblanc is probably the most fun out of those three. It is funny when you double jump with your W+R and the enemies are so confused. Or when they stupidly focus your clone.

luispas

Reaction score
Love that picture of Ahri, is it made by you or just fan made?

And yeah, my favorite lanes are top and middle. I think mid lane is one of the most impactful lanes in the League of Legends. I love that you are able to roam to either bot or top and completely change the past of the entire game.

I believe that it is an excellent lane if you are trying to climb elo. My favorite mid lane champions are Ahri, Lux, and Leblanc. Leblanc is probably the most fun out of those three. It is funny when you double jump with your W+R and the enemies are so confused. Or when they stupidly focus your clone.

This is the official splash art for Arcade Ahri.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I love to play Annie in mid lane to troll my opponent with Tibbers haha, and of course do the flash+ult+stun combo. I played with Kassadin a lot too before it got big nerfs the ap damage dealt by his ult was insane.

luispas

Reaction score
I love to play Annie in mid lane to troll my opponent with Tibbers haha, and of course do the flash+ult+stun combo. I played with Kassadin a lot too before it got big nerfs the ap damage dealt by his ult was insane.
I love Annie too, I forget about her. Kassadin is another great champ, he's back again in the meta :) you should try once again.

ponyoworks

Reaction score
For me, the midlane is all about farm and roam, I rarely try to kill my opponent, unless I am getting a gank. I enjoy playing long range characters like Lux and Ziggs, because you can disappear for a second and be in ult range of bot. Safe farming through those two champs is my go to for middle, I have been ganked too many times to play more aggressive champs, and its never fun to play from behind.

luispas

Reaction score
For me, the midlane is all about farm and roam, I rarely try to kill my opponent, unless I am getting a gank. I enjoy playing long range characters like Lux and Ziggs, because you can disappear for a second and be in ult range of bot. Safe farming through those two champs is my go to for middle, I have been ganked too many times to play more aggressive champs, and its never fun to play from behind.
I love those champs too, I tend to be passive, I don't know, when I try to kill my opponent the jungle appears. Bad experiences.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Sometimes i play mid, is not my favorite line but still is very enjoyable, sometimes is very agressive and for that is very hard get use to, in that line all depends of you and your jungler and do roaming is very important, is not my favorite but i see the importance of that line in the game.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Nowadays the best midlaners are the ones that can roam a lot, in low ELO people don't react well when they get ganked by the midlaner before the 10-minute mark. Champions like Twisted Fate, Ahri, Kassadin, Orianna, Zed, and Galio are amazing champs to snowball other lanes.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Nowadays the best midlaners are the ones that can roam a lot, in low ELO people don't react well when they get ganked by the midlaner before the 10-minute mark. Champions like Twisted Fate, Ahri, Kassadin, Orianna, Zed, and Galio are amazing champs to snowball other lanes.
Yeah. And in lower ELO people always often forget to ward or they are too lazy to... so if you're playing a mobile mid lane champion it is pretty easy to pull off a gank that results in either a kill or some summoners burn - either way and win for you! I agree with the champions you listed. However, I have yet to see a really good Twisted Fate. It can be a bit hard for somebody from below diamond to play it to his highest potential. Most of them lack the map awareness when it comes to using his ult. A good Twisted Fate can absolutely destroy the other team with rotations.

lilac123

Reaction score
I play mostly mid champs such as Lux and Ahri but it's kind of a boring lane for me because I usually farm until my team comes and pushes the lane with me or my jungler appears. I feel like bot lane always has a lot more going on so sometimes I go help them out if I'm bored in my lane.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I play mostly mid champs such as Lux and Ahri but it's kind of a boring lane for me because I usually farm until my team comes and pushes the lane with me or my jungler appears. I feel like bot lane always has a lot more going on so sometimes I go help them out if I'm bored in my lane.
That is for the champs you play, play with others, use Kassadin or Kata, are champs with powerfull burst of damage and are very fun to play or just change of lane, play in bot or top, are a little diferent than mid.

luispas

Reaction score
Sometimes i play mid, is not my favorite line but still is very enjoyable, sometimes is very agressive and for that is very hard get use to, in that line all depends of you and your jungler and do roaming is very important, is not my favorite but i see the importance of that line in the game.
I can feel you bro, we need to be very very careful if we go mid lane, because if we screw it it's like everything it's done, your team won't have that ap or ad that they need to be strong and you'll be far ahead, so it's a delicate lane and it's better not to play it very often if you don't feel comfortable in it.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I can feel you bro, we need to be very very careful if we go mid lane, because if we screw it it's like everything it's done, your team won't have that ap or ad that they need to be strong and you'll be far ahead, so it's a delicate lane and it's better not to play it very often if you don't feel comfortable in it.
Is a big problem right now play mid, i never know if i going to win the line face but at least i give the try, went i dont feel comfortable i play secure champs or how the people normally called easy champs, like Zed, Kassadin sometimes i want buy lux for her big scale in Ap, is very secure and always in late even if you do bad in lane face you going to have a lot of damage, that is my advice for now.

luispas

Reaction score
Is a big problem right now play mid, i never know if i going to win the line face but at least i give the try, went i dont feel comfortable i play secure champs or how the people normally called easy champs, like Zed, Kassadin sometimes i want buy lux for her big scale in Ap, is very secure and always in late even if you do bad in lane face you going to have a lot of damage, that is my advice for now.
That's right, you know what they say: better safe than sorry. So it's better to learn how to use "normal" champs, which you can have at least have a decent game. I highly recommend Lux on the mid lane if you're in low elo, because she's viable, people don't know how to dodge her abilities and you can easily carry with her if you get some kills.

Deathisue

Reaction score
That's right, you know what they say: better safe than sorry. So it's better to learn how to use "normal" champs, which you can have at least have a decent game. I highly recommend Lux on the mid lane if you're in low elo, because she's viable, people don't know how to dodge her abilities and you can easily carry with her if you get some kills.
For me for the moment Kassadin and Katarina are good picks in mid, but i have some curiosity with lux, maybe over the time I bought her is a very good champion and a excellent pick is these days.

luispas

Reaction score
For me for the moment Kassadin and Katarina are good picks in mid, but i have some curiosity with lux, maybe over the time I bought her is a very good champion and a excellent pick is these days.
I know that you like the assassins and champs with more mobility, but trust, playing with Lux it's very very fun, I think that's why I still use her. Right now it's the best moment to do it, they've changed her Q and W, making her much more strong that she was :) I love it.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I know that you like the assassins and champs with more mobility, but trust, playing with Lux it's very very fun, I think that's why I still use her. Right now it's the best moment to do it, they've changed her Q and W, making her much more strong that she was :) I love it.
Well i going to take your advice, I will gather enough pl to buy her, we will see that such is and yes, I am more of champions with much mobility, as you knew?, that is rare, but it does not matter, I do not see another champion to use at the moment so it will be a good buy after all, I'll tell you later how it work for me.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I'm an ADR player but when I want to play mid lane, I use Lux also because its so fun to play her. She has anything you need: you have a hp dissolver, stunner, killer, and a protector (shield). I mostly enjoy her ult haha when you suddenly kill unknowingly an opponent on the bush, who is/are trying to teleport back home. But really, she is a good team mate especially during clashes. When she is fed up, you cannot run. The only thing you can do is pray that her combo is not executed perfectly hahaha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: