• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Humble Square Enix Bundle 3 is live!

Squigly

Reaction score
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Many great games in there. The one-dollar tier is a steal with Life is Strange (only episode 1 though) and The Last Remnant. The BTA tier includes a subscription to the FFXIV MMO as well.

I think it's a really great Christmas present from Square Enix to fans of their games!

ProNine

Reaction score
It seems to be a really nice pack of games this time. Quite a nice bundle and really kind from Square Enix. I'm considering whether I should buy the second or third teir though as I've got my eye on the Hitman game. Have to think about it some more.

Dabstin

Reaction score
I got the 'more than average' games. I already have Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution, but I've been waiting forever to grab Life Is Strange on a good deal. Couldn't have picked a better time. Also got the 33% off coupon for the season pass but tbh it doesn't make a difference because Steam has the same sale for that so it doesn't really give me any value other than to feel that it does lol. Anyway I grabbed the season pass as well. Can't wait to play this game.

Squigly

Reaction score
It seems to be a really nice pack of games this time. Quite a nice bundle and really kind from Square Enix. I'm considering whether I should buy the second or third teir though as I've got my eye on the Hitman game. Have to think about it some more.

I'd say buy the one dollar tier now, so you can lock in the second tier price. It's likely to go up if the mystery games are revealed to be good.

ProNine

Reaction score
I'd say buy the one dollar tier now, so you can lock in the second tier price. It's likely to go up if the mystery games are revealed to be good.
I think that's what I might actually do. The mystery games honestly look good so it would be worthwhile to keep them around.