• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Great Toilet Paper Debate

How do you place your toilet paper

• Total voters

Guardian

Reaction score
In today's great modern age, we have settled down from the mundane matters of basic survival and have advanced our philosophical debates the trivial matters of the proper orientation of toilet paper. By the time someone dies of old age, they will have spent nearly 1 1/2 years of their lives in the bathroom.* This time can lead to great contemplation and discovery. The matter we discuss here is one of these contemplated, but never fully discussed.

Over or Under?
ccMhMkU.png

*This is according to research done in the United Kingdom. In addition, women spend an average of 1 year, 7 months, and 15 days longer in the bathroom than men. However, men spend more time on the toilet than women do (an hour and 45 minutes every week, compared to an hour and 20 minutes a week for women).

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
You know I can't even remember if I do it under or over. I don't really care which way really as long as I have some toilet paper I'm good :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Over all the way. It makes things easier when you're tearing it off. Do it under and sometimes it'll pull the paper down which means messing around rolling it back up :)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Over for me, never liked under never will.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Over all the way. It makes things easier when you're tearing it off. Do it under and sometimes it'll pull the paper down which means messing around rolling it back up :)

Ruggy said:
Over for me, never liked under never will.

There's a poll guys. *cough* :(

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I just checked and it turns out I actually have it over as well.

ddoesmc

Reaction score
My vote is for over, it is easier to grab for me. Not sure why someone would have it under. For some special reason?

Guardian

Reaction score
I know you GR folks have some comments for this one? :D

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I normally put it under xD Not because of any OCD or anything. I would put it over too if I felt lazy. I just don't care if it is either or :p

FkEzcGl.png