• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Great Shitsby [volume One: Overdrive Part One]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Well, hello my good community people. It's your favourite cool kid here, Tassar Vei. Welcome to the VERY first issue of The Great Shitsby. Today, we're gonna be looking at everyone's least favourite British player. Excluding Flash, but that's a story for another day.

I'm sure we all remember Overdrive as that one fuck boy that used to shadow Lady, following her around the Teamspeak and copying her habbits. And example of this is his extremely irritating vocabulary, including words and remarks such as "Boy!" and, "Ah well...". If, like myself or anyone else in 37th, you found yourself in a confrontation with Overdrive, you will completely agree that to anything meaningful that comes out of your mouth that goes against Overdrive's extremely bias opinion, you will be responded to with a very subtle, "Ah well." because in reality, Overdrive couldn't care less about what you're actually saying. Overdrive just wants to get his own way, he does this by manipulating the minds of his opponents using methods of irritation and ignorance, causing slight triggering and loss of thought.

Some people might not realise this, but Overdrive got brought into this community by yours sincerely, me. Do I regret it? Not entirely. It wasn't all bad, but it was really, really annoying.

Overdrive is the sort of person which will bleat random shit just to get his point across, he doesn't care if it makes him look or sound like a complete and utter idiot. But with this post, I think that's all about to change. A recent example of this comes from a conversation concerning medical tools.

Here's a little background; Back in the original days of Lady's 37th Medical Corps, Lady created a device called the HSS. HSS stands for Helmet Scanning System. It is a medical tool integrated into the helmets of 37th troopers, capable of scanning for injuries, infections etc. THE HSS IS A SCANNER, keep this in mind for future reference.

Today, upon doing medical stuff, I found myself faced with a new medical tool that I was not familiar with. This tool is called the Medisensor, for the full explanation of this tool, see this link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RFX/K_Medisensor
In brief, it is a small scanner capable of scanning for injuries, infections ETC. THIS IS A SCANNER.

Naturally, my first thoughts upon this discovery was "Why did Lady make the HSS if Medisensor is a thing?". So, I brought it up with Aryan, who was also a medical officer along side me. Now, Aryan used to get very pressured into using the HSS by our dear lovely commander, Estheim. So, he felt the responsibility to play the "You are a retard" card, rightfully so too. To which, Overdrive decided to argue for his own mental safety and stability by saying the following:
Cpt Overdrive: The HSS isn't ... used for Scanning purposes

Have fun with that pal.

Once this post has received enough attention, part two will be underway. Attached with that will be a poll for the target of Shitsby Three.

Yours sincerely,
Tassar Vei,

PS:
I'd like to point out that everything I know about the HSS is what Overdrive taught me about it.

Last edited:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm literally confused at what you are trying to accomplish here.
1) This was before Game Rebels
2) Overdrive isn't even a part of this community anymore.
3) We don't even have a clone wars server anymore. So why is this even relevant?
4) Didn't we start a "No Drama" rule?

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I'm literally confused at what you are trying to accomplish here.
1) This was before Game Rebels
2) Overdrive isn't even a part of this community anymore.
3) We don't even have a clone wars server anymore. So why is this even relevant?
4) Didn't we start a "No Drama" rule?
It's not drama, it's a meme.

Agent Overdrive

Reaction score
Well you see that's funny because you've manipulated what I've said in order to make a meme out of me. All I will say is, this proves your childishness. Rather than writing this long ass post complaining about something that doesn't even matter, you could put this kinda writing into your academic work? That's all I'm gonna input.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright i'm not dealing with this bullcrap drama take it somewhere else...

Status
Not open for further replies.