• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Test your Internet Speed

Ryu

Reaction score
Bright House Networks is awful. Hopefully they'll get better once they finish their merger with Charter!

Patrick

Reaction score
4471412396.png

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
Doing a web speed test is simple. Common people or first-time users of the internet do not need to feel panicky as the procedure is really as easy as reciting the letters of the alphabet. There are many websites offering the service, and the most complicated activity you must do is to choose which internet rate test websites you will test your connection with.

To most internet surfers, speed of connection is known as the most important factor. That is particularly true for all those businesses run online as velocity determines productivity. Getting together with anticipations and goals are highly centered on how fast their web connection is. One of the most important ways to accomplish faster connection is to do an online speed test.

Gladdy

Reaction score
3w1UxpZ.png

Here's my lovely internet. I have to say that I am more than happy with it. I never really need this speed but it is part of my package that also includes the television and regular phone. I don't have any internet issues at all, no lag, no disconnects.