• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Terraria PC Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by TheDerpKing, Jul 18, 2014.

Terraria
Rating:
0.00/5,
0 votes
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sandbox
Release Date:

Fanart

Game Trailer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDerpKing

TheDerpKing New Member

[​IMG]

Terraria is a 2D game that is made by Re-Logic Studio's. The Landscaping is made Entirely out of a Variety of Blocks such as Dirt, Stone, Pearlstone, Ores, Cobalt, Snow and More. And you get to Choose your World Size. (Small, Medium, Large).
    If you have ever played the game Minecraft than you should like Terraria because it is Quite Similar and it has a Huge amount of Block's, Ore's, Weapon's/Armor, and More than Minecraft.

And you can Run this on a Fast, Normal, or Slow PC and it will have Little to NO Lag compared to Other Game's. - (Single & Multiplayer).

If you looking to Try a "Cheap" Minecraft Alternative or just wanting to find a Unique game I HIGHLY suggest trying this game out.

My Rating:
    Graphics: 9/10
    Control's: 10/10
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10

2. Voi

Voi Active Member

Played the game on my Phone a little never on PC though. Didn't appeal to me to be honest.

3. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

I've heard of this game before, never played it but it looks pretty fun, I should get it someday when I'm bored of mc :p

4. uchenna

uchenna New Member

I found this game vary enjoyable if playing with a few friends, after making a new steam account and being unable to play, i grew out if it, but i would be nice to re purchase the game and play on a small server with a few members from here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.