• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Terraria PC Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDerpKing

Reaction score

Logo.png

Terraria is a 2D game that is made by Re-Logic Studio's. The Landscaping is made Entirely out of a Variety of Blocks such as Dirt, Stone, Pearlstone, Ores, Cobalt, Snow and More. And you get to Choose your World Size. (Small, Medium, Large).
If you have ever played the game Minecraft than you should like Terraria because it is Quite Similar and it has a Huge amount of Block's, Ore's, Weapon's/Armor, and More than Minecraft.

And you can Run this on a Fast, Normal, or Slow PC and it will have Little to NO Lag compared to Other Game's. - (Single & Multiplayer).

If you looking to Try a "Cheap" Minecraft Alternative or just wanting to find a Unique game I HIGHLY suggest trying this game out.

My Rating:
Graphics: 9/10
Control's: 10/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

Zahreah

Reaction score
Played the game on my Phone a little never on PC though. Didn't appeal to me to be honest.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I've heard of this game before, never played it but it looks pretty fun, I should get it someday when I'm bored of mc :p

uchenna

Reaction score
I found this game vary enjoyable if playing with a few friends, after making a new steam account and being unable to play, i grew out if it, but i would be nice to re purchase the game and play on a small server with a few members from here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.