• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Temple Run

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Got any temple runners here? What's your high score? Do you rely heavily on power ups? Do you collect coins or just run?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I'll played it on my friend's iPod before. It gets boring after a while. Disappointing that it's not on the Android though.

haze

Reaction score
Oh my days, this is such an addicting game! My girlfriend introduced me too it and since then I've pretty much played it everyday such is the level of my addiction too it. My hi score sits around the 4 million mark which took me ages -_- but I'm trying to get enough money to buy everything in the game, two characters away from doing so, haha.

gktime

Reaction score
I have played this game before, and I played it a lot. I got to like almost 2 million on it, but then I accidentally deleted it. :D

Gamrpro

Reaction score
This game was so much fun in the beginning. But now it has gotten boring. I have all the powerups and everything in the shop. I wish they'd add more things or improve on it..

Hidden308

Reaction score
Agreed Gamrpro. They should add more maps or something to make a twist to the game.

pink.lady

Reaction score
I've seen lots of my friends playing it but I haven't tried it myself. Looks like a fun game, running like that. :D

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's fun for a while, but eventually gets boring because there is really nothing to it.