• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

'Tech Reflect' tech review website (unfinished web design)

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Hux, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Hux

Hux Head Forum Admin Forum Administrator

Hello, as a project for college we've been working on a website called 'TECH REFLECT' where we receive products and review them. We have a design so far, it's a little blank as we haven't finished it and have only added in the main features so far but please let me know what you think of the progress so far.
    [​IMG]

2. iNinetails

iNinetails Member

From the looks of it that website will be beautiful when it's finished, it's a very open design so far and it has a lot of potential!

All The Best,
    iNinetails

3. Jordan

Jordan Founder Owner

Are you designing this from scratch? So far looks great. Will be nice to see how you implement the main content of the website :)

4. Guardian

Guardian Well-Known Member

Looks good so far. Could potentially get cluttered once there are a lot of reviews, so look out for that. Not sure if a search feature would be included. That could help if the project grows large.
    Looks good though, good luck with it!

5. Hux

Thanks, guys! It is from scratch yes, it was a college project but I've now decided to take it further as a personal project with my group. Guardian, I'm thinking of leaving just those reviews on the home page and maybe having something else underneath such as some information or a news feed or something :) and a search feature will definitely be implemented, going to add forums and other features too.

6. \\Vexel

\\Vexel New Member

The simplistic design works for me :) and I do agree with your idea of just leaving those reviews and adding extra information or content under it so it stays clean and simple. Is the main container for the review (the larger one), is that a slider or will it just update when the more popular or latest review comes up?

7. Hux

Thanks! The main container will be used as a slider to feature the latest or the most popular reviews (from rating). At least that's what I'm planning!

8. Guardian

Guardian Well-Known Member

That would work too. ;)

9. Martin

Martin Member

Looks very nice indeed, simple on the eye and giving focus to the actual content which is definitely needed for a tech news/review site.

Hux likes this.