• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

'Tech Reflect' tech review website (unfinished web design)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hello, as a project for college we've been working on a website called 'TECH REFLECT' where we receive products and review them. We have a design so far, it's a little blank as we haven't finished it and have only added in the main features so far but please let me know what you think of the progress so far.
n3kn7q.png

iNinetails

Reaction score
From the looks of it that website will be beautiful when it's finished, it's a very open design so far and it has a lot of potential!

All The Best,
iNinetails

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Are you designing this from scratch? So far looks great. Will be nice to see how you implement the main content of the website :)

Guardian

Reaction score
Looks good so far. Could potentially get cluttered once there are a lot of reviews, so look out for that. Not sure if a search feature would be included. That could help if the project grows large.
Looks good though, good luck with it!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! It is from scratch yes, it was a college project but I've now decided to take it further as a personal project with my group. Guardian, I'm thinking of leaving just those reviews on the home page and maybe having something else underneath such as some information or a news feed or something :) and a search feature will definitely be implemented, going to add forums and other features too.

\\Vexel

Reaction score
The simplistic design works for me :) and I do agree with your idea of just leaving those reviews and adding extra information or content under it so it stays clean and simple. Is the main container for the review (the larger one), is that a slider or will it just update when the more popular or latest review comes up?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Thanks! The main container will be used as a slider to feature the latest or the most popular reviews (from rating). At least that's what I'm planning!

Guardian

Reaction score
... I'm thinking of leaving just those reviews on the home page and maybe having something else underneath such as some information or a news feed or something :) and a search feature will definitely be implemented, going to add forums and other features too.

That would work too. ;)

Martin

Reaction score
Looks very nice indeed, simple on the eye and giving focus to the actual content which is definitely needed for a tech news/review site.

Reactions: Hux