• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Swtor

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Anyone in here play SWTOR? If so, what's your favorite character? What server do you play on?

death180

Reaction score
The Alpha and Beta didn't hook me so I found no reason to pay for it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I played it for a few weeks until I realized the game was never going to change. I would rather spend my money and time with WoW than SWTOR.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I played it for a few weeks until I realized the game was never going to change. I would rather spend my money and time with WoW than SWTOR.

How could you say that?! They add new content just about every week or so! It's quite different from the launch now!
Why do you say that, though, seriously?

Hidden308

Reaction score
WoW adds content ALL of the time as well.

gktime

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can still play a demo for it? because it seems to be very popular, and I want to know how good it is!

Hidden308

Reaction score
Since it's still a new game they don't have an official trial out. They have free trial weekends every now and then (I believe they had one just a week ago). You can get invited for a trial by friends, I THINK, if your friends play.

gktime

Reaction score
Oh man, I don't know anyone who plays this game...can you let me know when they have another free trial?

Hidden308

Reaction score
They should just post it on their website, you should go check it out.