• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

SWTOR Players?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Anyone here on SWTOR?

I know Xassor is, but not sure about anyone else. I love the game, and I play it as many times a day as I can. I am also a Collector's Edition VIP as they like to call themselves :L
I play on the Server: Jedi Covenant, and currently have my main as a level 50 Assassin Tank :)

What's your main? What server you on? Anyone wanna meet up to play sometime?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I had an account with them before.

I was sith. Yup, I had to be the all evil one who killed everything in my way and made people bow to me :D

Sadly, I think they might be going free to play now though.

missionreport

Reaction score
Oh, I love this game, no matter how dated the graphics seem to be. It's storyline and the rich lore that keeps me playing. The gameplay isn't terrible either. It's still quite fun to watch Jedi parrying blaster fire, and the fact that you can play sith in-game. This RPG benefits from the same decision making elements from mass effect which is a huge improve on the MMO genre. Most MMO's are just about the quests and the laborious grinding. SWOTR doesn't feel that way.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to play it but I stopped it since I forgot my pass and username on it

SunnysideUP

Reaction score
I used to play it for a short period of time, until I fried my pc in an unrelated incident and haven't quite recovered from that.
I was a Sith, level 31 :p . It's a very interesting game, really caught me up with the interactive part of the game ( I ended up being a "nice" Sith out of the force of habit).
Considering all the crappy free-to-play MMORPGs I played over the years, SWTOR is definitely more organised, well designed and thought out. A thing that I liked and didn't like at the same time was that when you chose an answer during a storyline dialogue, my character didn't exactly say what was implied he/she would say in the options given...at some point I ended up not knowing what I was going to answer each time I chose an answer. I get that the scripters were trying to abbreviate the next lines of the character to make it more bite-sized for a split-second decision, but somethimes the abbreviation was completely different than what was said by the character and consequently the variant of the storyline that was chosen.