• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Hidden308

Reaction score
I absolutely love this game on the Wii. THEE best Wii game ever.

What do you think?

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's not easy at first! But after a few games it's easy to get used to. You need both controller parts for it though.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
It's not easy at first! But after a few games it's easy to get used to. You need both controller parts for it though.

I tried everything i could, but to no avail at all.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Maybe I am just a natural? ;) Just joking.

The game isn't easy. Especially with two controllers to use!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Naiwen, this game is intensely hard to dominate at, especially when you play with someone who is actually good :p
I played it at a friends house once, and him and his brother knocked me out in the first 5 seconds each time we launched a round; no lie.

Hidden308

Reaction score
That's why you play with three other friends! So much more fun than a 1v1.

gktime

Reaction score
I don't think it is the best game ever, I wish the story mode lasted longer. In fact, I am hesitant to finish the story mode because after that there is really not much to do except boss battle mode.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
I like to play it, but I am so shitty at it, meaning I'd lose at every turn I play it. A kid of 10 could outdo me.

Eternal

Reaction score
I used to play it ALL THE TIME. But haven't in a while :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Same here with some friends! We would always have tournaments or 2v2s.

fbenitez13

Reaction score
I think we can argue this as the best game of all time regardless of the console! It really has a very lasting factor that no other game has, tournaments are still being held for it. Nintendo really made a classic for the ages with this one.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I think we can argue this as the best game of all time regardless of the console! It really has a very lasting factor that no other game has, tournaments are still being held for it. Nintendo really made a classic for the ages with this one.

They have tournaments for this? That's pretty neat. I bet it's like teams of 3s?

How2Earn

Reaction score
I actually loved this game, the story line and characters and all. It was the whole reason I got a wii in the first place actually xD.

Hotspot

Reaction score
I think it's a really fun game, my favorite character is Pit, but I also love Peach and Link.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I always liked Link. He was one of the overpowered ones though. Not fair to even play him.