• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Announced

Scion

Reaction score
At Nintendo Direct 2012, Nintendo revealed information on the new Super Smash Bros. game for Wii U and 3DS. It will be developed by Namco Bandai, the creators of the Tekken series. That is all the information that has been released to date, and I'm sure the fanboys will jump on it as soon as more info comes out.

Source

Luigi1632

Reaction score
Since it's being made by Namco, we could probably see a few anime characters.(Spike from Cowboy Bebop, anyone?)

P

PandahFish

Where did you find this information? Can you leave a source? Not to sounds rude but how do we know that you're not just making this stuff up ?
I'm getting SSBB for 3DS for sure.

Scion

Reaction score
well this was an older post that I made before i knew how to put source links in i dont still have the link but i can look for it

Pokemon

Reaction score
Search it on google, it's not made up.

Anyways I want to get some real information up this game already, I'm anxious for it. Maybe a trailer like they did with Brawl?

Scion

Reaction score
I dunno I haven't seen any other noise about it since this post in June we'll probably see more about next year as it hasn't been announced as a launch title for the Wii U this winter

Pokemon

Reaction score
The latest news was that the creator was going to have a change an direction with the character roster. he said having too many characters would make the game unbalanced, and so he might not do that.