• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Super Mario Series

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Nintendo's most famous series, do you like it?

I loved the older games, but I could never get into the ones after the Nintendo 64. So now I just replay the older ones.

Also, best character in the series?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Super Mario was amazing. Been a while since I've played. I have it around here somewhere.

gktime

Reaction score
I haven't played that many of the games, in fact I only have Super Mario Bros. Wii. I prefer to play Luigi on games where that is allowed.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I saw a commerical for a new one coming out, I can't remember the name. I think it's a Super Mario Party one? It's for the Wii...

Hotspot

Reaction score
I never got into the mainstream games, but I like the party games like Mario party and Mario Kart. My favorite character is Daisy.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Some mainstream games are actually amazing like Diablo and Guild Wars.

TheNova

Reaction score
I loved playing Super Mario. It was a very fun series to play when I was a child, especially on the Gamecube. I don't really play Super MArio much these days, but when I do, it's usually to play Mario Kart on the Wii.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I love Super Mario! I still have alot of the games even some old ones laying around here some where. lol