• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggest Games For Me

damizille

Reaction score
I recently got a Playstation 4 from ebay and am expecting it to be delivered anytime soon, so I need you new friends of mine to advise me on games to buy which you have tried and you see it rocks well for you.

I will check them out and see if i will like them also, I really when to enjoy the console once it arrives instead of having some bunch of boring games where I will just be sleeping off.

Please kindly help me as suggest games for me.

Thanks so much

Tania997

Reaction score
What kind of games you like? There are a lot of new games which might be fun for you. If you are a big fan of platforming and you loved it when you were a kid, you obviously have to play Crash N. Sane trilogy. If you love RPGs you have to try The Witcher 3, currently playing it right now on PC and it is really good. If you are more into the Souls games, Bloodborne is a spiritual successor of them. Until dawn is also free on PS Plus, and while it is a choice based game, I liked it because a lot of choices, even small ones matter. If you like fighting games of course you can consider Tekken 7, Street fighter 5 and so on.

valy

Reaction score
I have a PlayStation 3, you are lucky to have a PlayStation 4. I am not using my PlayStation as I did in the past but I can suggest you some good game to play, and brilliant and these are:
Inside - a horrifying and brilliant game.
The witness-a puzzle game.
Nier Automata- is an action game with robots exploring a ravaged future earth.
The Witcher 3- an adventure game.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Suggest a game? ANY game? Well that's kind of hard since we don't know what you like.
What are your favorite genres? Have you owned a PS3, PS2 or PS1 in the past? If not there are a lot of remake and remaster you might want to try: Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy is a classic platformer from the old years, the various Kingdom Hearts remaster are pretty good if you like Disney and/or Final Fantasy, and they are good games on their own. Also the upcoming Shadow of the Colossus is a great game.

For more original games, chekc out Bloodborne if you don't mind hard games (and expecially if you like Dark Souls). The Last Guardian if you like something more relaxed (and it could go along with Shadow of the Colossus indeed).
But seriously, if you don't add some details to your post we could just list every single game avalaible on the PS4.

Pixie06

Reaction score
It all depends on what kinds of games you like. I am actually playing Tekken 7, Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare, FIFA, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

victorslide05

Reaction score
Wow!PlayStation4,that's awesome.Get the game grand theft v.You must have heard of or played the older versions of the game.If not,it is a bad gang game,where you do illegal stuufs to make money, everything is allowed but don't get the police alerted.
Get the online version of GTA v and login,you can be able to form a gang with your other friends around the world or fight them.I bet you will love the game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Congratulations on your buy! You are pretty lucky because PS4 currently has a huge summer sale that contains over 500 different items... first you should check the list there because some games are extremely cheap.

My general suggestions would be:
- The Last of Us (PlayStation exclusive),
- BloodBorne (PlayStation exclusive),
- Horizon: Zero Dawn (PlayStation exclusive),
- Final Fantasy XV,
- The Witcher 3,
- Until Dawn (PlayStation exclusive),
- Crash Bandicoot,
- Fallout 4,
- GTA V,
- Journey,
- NieR: Automata.

Let me know if you need more, I can go on forever :)

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Yeah, any hints would be helpful. The PS4 has got such a broad game list it's hard to select with no suggestions.
Skipping over the PS3 titles (they would make up the totality of the list, trust me), I'd go with some PS4 exclusives to get the most out of your console right away: Bloodborne and Dark Souls III are both amazing if you like the genre (hardcore RPG action-adventure) and, similarly, The Witcher 3 is another great game; NieR: Automata, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5 (one of the best jRPGs out there) will satisfy all of your RPG needs (in the wait for the Final Fantasy VII remake, at least); don't bother with Knack, if you want a good platformer go with the Crash N. Sane Trilogy, or Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus or Ratchet & Clank (the reboot) if you'd like a shooter component.

Eli Maximilien

Reaction score
I'm big on fighting games (especially anime fighting games), so here's a few to consider for your collection: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, One Piece Burning Blood, Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat XL, Dragonball Xenoverse 2.

Low on cash? Prioritize Xenoverse 2; there's no fighting game more compelling right now.

GeorgHalmos

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the PS4 community! I'm sure you are going to enjoy your new console.
Since you didn't ask for specific genres, here's a varied list you should check out.
  • Last of Us Remastered. This is a survival horror game that plays similarly to the early Resident Evil games. Great story, item scarcity and a lot of suspense.
  • Axiom Verge. This is an indie game, similar to the old 2D Metroid games. You slowly build up gear and weapons to help you traverse the world.
  • Uncharted 4, A Thieves End. If you played the Uncharted games from the PS3, you are going to love this one (if not, you can get the Nathan Drake Collection to catch up). This is an action packed game: a lot of shooting, adventure and light puzzles. One of the most visually stunning games ever.
  • Resogun. A PS4 indie classic shoot 'em up video game. Shoot, move, shoot, move!
Look out for sales on the PSN store, they are constantly offering different titles for you to try. There is just a lot out there for you to explore, just relax and enjoy!

Ash

Reaction score
It all depends on what type of games you enjoy, to be honest. But if you like first person shooters, then I would suggest Rainbow Six Siege to you. It is an amazing game that has been out for a couple of years now but still has an extremely active and large community. It's extremely tactical and it's not at all like Battlefield or Call of Duty. You have to be patient and you really need to strategize the way you enter the building or the way you defend. Team work is key sometimes. If you don't have a good team then you might as well quit, to be honest. It's not essential to communicate with them but it does make the game a lot easier and better in every way.

Heatman

Reaction score
If you have heard of Top Eleven football Manger, now is your time of gain. It's the most interesting, captivating and addictive football game that has ever been developed and it's loved by 99.9% of all football fans in the world.

If you really want to know the statistics of the people playing the game, just visit your Google play store and see for yourself. Ever since I started playing the for over a year now, it still feels like I just started playing it, never getting bored or tired of it.

Go look it up ASAP.