• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Story Time

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
So, some may know that I'm in Punta Cana.. Well recently today I was walking by the beach to see a batch of baby puppies by themselves.... I went with my friend and her sister... I'm a dog guy btw, my pup being Fergus
image.jpeg

Anyways... The puppies were by themselves and me and my friend and her sister started to play with the puppies for a bit till heading to the pool... A hour later my friend and I decide to go back and we see the pups by themselves still so my friend stayed with them and I went to go find the mom... I found the mom on the beach hunting but I didn't want to scare her so I tired to lure her to her pups but it didn't work so I let her be... I come back to see other fams with the dogs playing with them... And couple minutes later these guys show up who are Spanish and tried taking them so we wanted to make sure that they won't be killed... The guy said that they are going to kill them but the manager told a different story... They took the dogs aggressively away from us and started making more lies... They locked 1 week old pups into a cage on the back of a bike.. We went with the manager to ensure there safety but then the bike went a different way so I hopped off the golf cart and followed it.. The controller guy said that they were going to kill them when I asked again so I took a pup out of the cart... Couple minutes later the guy calls me a "Nig*er" and also a asshole in Spanish... By the end we found out the other family hid 2 of the pups in a baby cart and realsed them to there mom... Here's pics.
image.jpeg

Tell me what u think and if you got any serious story's.

Miller

Reaction score
Well. I'm a dog fanatic with a certificate in animal compassion and a degree in canine behaviour. But the funniest thing is, I don't actually have my own dog. All I have are dogs until they move into new homes after being trained.

So thought I'd put a bit about some of the dogs

This is Koru. She is very very sweet. When she first came in she was puppy sized. She completed training with flying colors. But nobody would adopt her. So she ended up being adopted by my boss. Not long ago she was due to have puppies which went wrong and she ended up with a leg infection. But she is still fighting and I see her alot. Her legs are also getting better

(Shes a Hunterway x Staffy, so kind of like a mini Hunterway)

A3EBiIz.png

This is Jack or Jacko as alot of us called him. He was almost finished training when we endedup learning he had a fear of sheep. So he had to spend an extra 2 weeks training, but he made it and has been re homed :)

(He's a Black Lab)

6sFYXVo.png

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Good news:

All the pups are safe, the family I was with who was trying to protect them took the dogs and gave them to a lady who runs a business who protects dogs, the 6 of them are safe as we know and are well as I saw in pics, but 2 of the dogs are out in the wild with there mom so I guess that's good aswell, Supposly there was possibly 10 so maybe 4 are with her.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is Jack or Jacko as alot of us called him. He was almost finished training when we endedup learning he had a fear of sheep. So he had to spend an extra 2 weeks training, but he made it and has been re homed :)
A fear of sheep? How many sheep are around where you live to the point where he needed more training?