• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Steam Halloween Sale!

Squigly

Reaction score
Lots of heavily discounted games, perhaps a sneak peek for Winter Sale goodies to come :p

https://steamdb.info/sales/

My top pick would be Transistor at 50% off, as a huge fan of Bastion.

pcgamer

Reaction score
Well, the time has come to unload your wallets once again. I have a special love and hate relationship with these Steam Sales. My wallet hates me now for spending a lot of money into buying these games. It's lie a trap that lures you into buying a game. Once you are lured, there is no going back.

Moaz13

Reaction score
HYPE! I already bought Condemned: Criminal Origins, Penumbra Collector's pack, Call of Cthulhu and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. They're all games I remember my older brother playing but I never got to play them myself because I was to scared. Now that I'm a full grown man-baby I'll look forward to scaring myself to death.

GlacialDoom

Reaction score
Meh, these deals are good, but I think that saving up for the Winter Sale would be the wise thing to do here, as chances are that sale will have a much wider selection of games.

I am really dissappointed that the Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den DLC is not on sale, but it seems that there is a sale on it on Amazon. Still can't think of any reason to not put it on sale.

Moaz13

Reaction score
I am really dissappointed that the Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den DLC is not on sale, but it seems that there is a sale on it on Amazon. Still can't think of any reason to not put it on sale.

Get it for sure, it's an amazing DLC for Bioshock 2. I got it for free on Steam after the game switched form GFWL to Steamworks, so I gave it a try and it's great. I kind of like Bioshock 2 better than the first :p

jurew2

Reaction score
I bought a couple of games today in the sale for 5$, but I don't find anything really that great to buy right now. I think I'll wait for the winter sale and see what kind of games will be on sale at that time. I got my money for steam on the side and it seems that I won't use it all on this halloween sale, which is great, I guess.