• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Star Wars Rebels season 2 finale thoughts?

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I was hooked and on the edge of my seat throughout the whole episode. The ending crushed my feels though.

swag

Reaction score
i thought dark vader would die

But it was cool. I'm excited to see how season 3 pans out

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
I've never watched Star Wars Rebels, I am only interested in StarWars The CloneWars series and the Original StarWars Movies.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Then your missing out Adam. Last nights episode now holds record for most views of a cartoon show.

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
Need more helicopter light sabers to improve my immersion.

Daytona211

Reaction score
Helicopter lightsabeers are stupid. Maul is amazing, Vader mergend with Anakis voice gave me an orgasim, Ashoka's possible death made me sad and something about that little shit Jedi and the bigger shit Jedi Ezra and Kannan I think there name is ... Ahh forget it We saw DARTH MUTHA FUCKING VADER

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
Helicopter lightsabeers are stupid. Maul is amazing, Vader mergend with Anakis voice gave me an orgasim, Ashoka's possible death made me sad and something about that little shit Jedi and the bigger shit Jedi Ezra and Kannan I think there name is ... Ahh forget it We saw DARTH MUTHA FUCKING VADER
I'm curious to see if darth maul will make an appearance in the new films.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Bruh... Darth maul would be like 90 in the new movies.

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
The helicopter lightsabers are actually that stupid. Thats one thing that should be removed from the show.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know I really don't like the rebels because it is like unoriginal and like like like like I hate it