• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Star Wars: Battlefront

Guardian

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/S3PPXX9fa5U[/video]

I used to love Battlefront. Hopefully this one will be great too.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Yes! I loved the first and second games I can not wait for this to come out!

Icarus

Reaction score
Not even going to bother to watch the trailer right now, but I loved the original Battlefront games so much that I will be purchasing this game upon release in a heartbeat and I won't even give it a second thought! I tend to collect/purchase most new releases, even if I never play them. xd

Guardian

Reaction score
Icarus said:
Not even going to bother to watch the trailer right now, but I loved the original Battlefront games so much that I will be purchasing this game upon release in a heartbeat and I won't even give it a second thought! I tend to collect/purchase most new releases, even if I never play them. xd

Well, the trailer is pretty good, but I am in the same boat as you. I WILL be buying this, mainly because of the previous titles. If it is close to equal to those games it will be well worth it.

Lawson.

Reaction score
I loved Battlefront and Battlefront 2. If this game is like the previous titles I will be so happy. Also I like the fact that they are trying to implement First person into the game.

overcast

Reaction score
I do think battlefront was a good game. I only played the first version of the game. The second installment is still pending on my side. Yet to spend time or money on that. I may have to ask among our friends who have it. Then perhaps I may play it in a way or so. I think it'd be fun to play these games for sure.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I think that this new version will be very, very good, the graphics and the gameplays that I have seen are very interesting and the story mode is part of the universe of Star Wars, I am waiting to see this in my hands to play it with my friends.