• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer was leaked

Eagle

Reaction score
So far the possible maps are:
Endor, naboo, starkiller base, hoth, takodana, possibly mustafar
All 3 eras are basically confirmed.

Fordo

Reaction score
Saw that shit, looks dope as fuck. I'm pretty excited to kick darth maul's ass as Yoda. Also I think playing as a FO Pilot will be a cool storyline.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw that shit, looks dope as fuck. I'm pretty excited to kick darth maul's ass as Yoda. Also I think playing as a FO Pilot will be a cool storyline.
Whoa whoa whoa... you remember the hype with EA Star Wars BattleFront 1? Remember how that turned out?
WAIT, do not immediately pre-order or buy the game as soon as it releases. Wait until its been out around two weeks see what people say then buy it if it lives up to its promises unlike the last one.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
If you look at around 15 seconds, it appears to be a city environment, maybe Coruscant, or something similar.

Fordo

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa... you remember the hype with EA Star Wars BattleFront 1? Remember how that turned out?
WAIT, do not immediately pre-order or buy the game as soon as it releases. Wait until its been out around two weeks see what people say then buy it if it lives up to its promises unlike the last one.

I waited more than a year on the first one to get it. I actually really enjoyed it. I would like to pre-order to get the Last Jedi playable characters.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I hope the story is around a soldier who CONTINUES to fight for the Empire/First Order. Not like the Traitor....

I generally hate it when it makes the rebels ALWAYS seem like the heroes and shit. Like, give us a game or movie where it is purely about the Empire combating the rebel threat.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I hope the story is around a soldier who CONTINUES to fight for the Empire/First Order. Not like the Traitor....

I generally hate it when it makes the rebels ALWAYS seem like the heroes and shit. Like, give us a game or movie where it is purely about the Empire combating the rebel threat.
Agreed. I mean, like it or not, the Rebels were technically Terrorists. Each Star Destroyer had thousands on it, Super Star Destroyers had hundreds of thousands, and Death star had millions on board.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Agreed. I mean, like it or not, the Rebels were technically Terrorists. Each Star Destroyer had thousands on it, Super Star Destroyers had hundreds of thousands, and Death star had millions on board.
EXACTLY
Rebels are the bad guys. Even though the Empire isn't the greatest group of people, I see them as the peace keepers.

Truffle

Reaction score
EXACTLY
Rebels are the bad guys. Even though the Empire isn't the greatest group of people, I see them as the peace keepers.
I agree, the stormtroopers were people who enlisted in the Military, just following orders. Now if they were able to change the leaders to and make the Empire more like the republic, tis ok.

Eagle

Reaction score
If you look at around 15 seconds, it appears to be a city environment, maybe Coruscant, or something similar.
Honestly it looks like mustafar to me.

alaughingchip

Reaction score
So far the possible maps are:
Endor, naboo, starkiller base, hoth, takodana, possibly mustafar
All 3 eras are basically confirmed.

Don't bullshit yourselves, it's EA. You'll get 3 maps and you have to buy the other 8 in DLC packs.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
What EAvwillnrobablyndonis give you the original trilogy as the main game and have the other eras as well as new maps be DLC's

StolenKid

Reaction score
Ok the trailer looks amazing but let's remember BF1 and the fact that almost the entire game was released on DLC, so, yeah.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
As much as I try, I can't enjoy these games (and neither of the movies). I get the feeling that I'm always playing the same game and watching the same movie every single time. It's so borting. Sorry, folks. :smirk:

Denis_P

Reaction score
I...have my reservations for now. And no, by that I don't mean that I reserved the game, no chance that is happening after the debacle with the first Battlefront. Sure the recent footage from E3 looks promising but you know how the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." EA are claiming that they've listened to the fans and fixed what they did wrong with the first Battlefront, but I refuse to believe any claims until the reviews are out and I can actually see the proof.