• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sports commentators

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I''m Jon Champion and I'm Jim Beglin. At first, i loved the commentaries when i started playing fifa, but after so much gaming, i could easily know what they would say next especially when i'm using some special players like Messi. Well, it doesn't affect me as i feel indifferent about the whole commentary thing. It doesn't affect my gaming experience.

anaatef9

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone get annoyed by the choice of commentators for FIFA? Sometimes they are too much for me, I feel like I can't focus on the game. Is it the case in versions from other countries too?
I totally agree with you. I feel like they are annoying and out of place. That is why whenever I play FIFA I just turn down the volume and crank up the music. Nothing feels better than scoring a goal when the beat drops or when you tiki-taka to the rhythm. I don't blame them though, you can not get a live commentary on a video game like you do when you watch a real match.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I like to leave them on to have a much more authentic experience, most of the time I zone out and don't pay attention to what they're saying. I love the spanish commentators though, I can't understand what they're saying but they're fun to have as background noise.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I mostly use the English commentators. I am yet to try out the Spanish commentators but from what I'm seeing here, I'm guessing that it'd be fun playing with Spanish commentators going crazy in the background. I kind of have a thing for Spanish language.

Jameson

Reaction score
I generally don't feel annoyed bythe sports commentators. I personally think that they have a genuine significance to the whole gaming experience.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I get bored by the commentators that I just mute the sound and play my own music. Having good music motivates me to play better.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Sometimes i get annoyed, sometimes i just don't care, and sometimes i enjoy the commentaries to the point i laugh out loud. In Portugal, the FIFA commentators are very funny, but when they repeat the same joke over and over it's annoying...